Search results

1. M

MQ2Bot help plz

Another thing I need to turn off....Tempest Blades....when /bot on, it shows Tempest Blades as Disc 8. But /disc8=0 didn't fix my problem. Thx.
  2. M

MQ2Bot help plz

Loving it. Couple of kinks I've either just adjusted to or dealt with, but I'm wanting my wizard to NOT cast ward of destruction, and I'm looking thru the file and can't see anything specific to that. Is it just auras? Thanks.
  3. M

MQ2 Bot question (Shaman spam)

New problem. Yay. Why would mid melee it just run away? Not heal, just run.
  4. M

Tala'Tek was a SelfBuff. Setting it to 0 seems to have worked. Thank you !
  5. M

It lists 4 aa's. Lupine Spirit isn't one listed. Fleeting Spirit is. I turned that off. Still spamming Lupine Spirit if not in melee. Thanks
  6. M

I appreciate the response, but if I could find instructions that I could understand about disabling Lupine Spirit, or even mention of it, I'd have done that. When you say have main assist set, do you mean the group role, or something in the ini file ? Thanks
  7. M

I box, and am trying to let my shaman bot to make boxing a bit easier. 115 shaman. Max aa's. I've made no alterations to the ini.file. Healing, it's working great, and I love it. Some minor problems, though. Out of combat, he spams Lupine Spirit IV. I looked thru the forums, and it...
  8. M

HyperFishing Mac Help please

Hiyas Trying this for first time ever. I found the file, added the only 2 kinds of fish I'm keeping (the only food, which it kept dropping on ground), it's still dropping them on the ground. Seems simple enough, but like most things, isn't. Please help/suggest. Thanks.
  9. M

Odd Issue

Typical of me. Posting here when rebooting everything will fix it.
  10. M

Odd Issue

Thanks, I looked but I guess I didn't look hard enough. Will look harder.
  11. M

Odd Issue

Wow usually a response in seconds...am I the only one this has happened to ?
  12. M

Odd Issue

Last night, not simultaneously...but over the course of the night..4 computers stopped running MQ. Last time this happened, Y'all seemed to want to get in touch with us...there was a new update. Now there's no new update. No news. My password works fine here on the website, but for the...
  13. M

Plugin: MQ2Feedme

There's a feedme.dll file...that looks similar to this. (sigh) I remember why we gave up on this.
  14. M

Found where the thread'd been moved to...(where it belonged)... Still wondering how to set this up.
  15. M

MQ2DOCRACK

Seems page 3 vanished off this post...
  16. M

I see part of the problem. How would I specify foods in the ini ?
  17. M

We have tried it. We couldn't get it to work.
  18. M

That doesn't make sense to me. The game'll still eat from top food if hungry, if you force game to eat, it'll still suck from top food...
  19. M

Read it, makes no sense to me. Not sure what autofeed would be, since you automatically eat anyway. Not sure how that would aim feed at specific food lower in the bags.
  20. M

MQ2DOCRACK

Ah...um why would you eat food if you were full? And is there something somewhere that'll let me keep a nice stat food/drink on top, thus allowing me to have those stats, but will eat from a different stack of food elsewhere in my bags...that's what I was hoping this was.