Search results

1. lonestand

Macro load freezez's screen

Im sorry if i missed the previous times this has been discussed, but i did try and search to no avial. question is what would cause macros to take extremly long to load and a few day's prior they loaded fast. im sure this is a prob with my computer it self, im wondering if that would be...
  2. lonestand

new test patch diagnostic code

*** Misc *** Added some diagnostic code to try to locate the issue some people have been having with spell gems getting locked out or not being able to trade to your pet. should we be concerned about this?
  3. lonestand

MMOLoader help please

Ok I woke up this morning to see that my loader wasnt connected, it was working fine when i went to bed. It said something about serveice is unavalible. I downloaded the latest version .7 and it still wont connect, i get the message a network issue is preventing login to mmobugs.com The server...
  4. lonestand

Macro LAG?

I have recently encountered much lag for up to 60 seconds at a time when starting a macro. This is brand new and never happened before, I have changed nothing except installing new virus soft wear due to a bunch of infections my computer got from downloading programs lol. Any ideas what’s...
  5. lonestand

Running forward after zoneing

I have noticed that my toons Run forward every time they zone then warp back to the spot they zoned in at, even if its a legal zone It does this. Any Idea what is causing this and is this happning to anyone else? Seems to be a big red flag that will be noticed eventualy. Thanks