Search results

1. TheStrategist

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

I'd say either grinding or going through progression. That box crew set-up should be able to get you through most of it. I joined the coming back for the X time train recently too.
  2. TheStrategist

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

Old expansion content TBM through TBL is worth going through if you want the important Hero Fortitude/Resolution/Vitality gains to stats, there's also nifty big bags from achievements, stat illusions, mounts, stat familiars, and also unlocks the ability to evolve some rare gear. So that all...
  3. TheStrategist

Custom UI pieces

Hey peeps! Can anyone help me make a custom UI piece? I'm trying to get my group window to display my character as a 6th slot. I use the Savok Vert Blue UI and I remember back a few years ago when I was actively playing/raiding that he had a 6 player group window. It kicked ass. It doesn't...
  4. TheStrategist

Buying WTB Raid Geared Tank + Shaman

Annnnd the EQ itch has struck again after a few years away...:eek: Looking for a TBL+ raid tank. Prefer SK but will entertain Warrior or Paladin as well. Budget is about $800, depending on gear/clickies/aa/progression/misc toys etc etc Also looking for a 110+ shaman. Must have 2.0 and rez...
  5. TheStrategist

Question State of the game

I've been out of the loop for over a year now and going through some personal struggles currently. The itch to come back to something familiar and have some shared experience/camaraderie is enticing at this point... But is the game in a state that's worth coming back to? Specifically if you...
  6. TheStrategist

Question Non-EQ Related: website hosting?

Hey guy, I’m starting my own business soon and I’m looking to create a website. I’m curious what’s the best option for hosting? It will be for a small e-commerce business, but will need to be able to utilize the Shopify applications for payment processing and online shopping cart. I also care...
  7. TheStrategist

Account WTB Shaman & Melee DPS

Looking to buy 2 accounts: a shaman and a dps (prefer a rogue or zerker). Must have epics, group progression, a good set of augs, and transferrable. Although the more the better, I'm looking for something raid ready or close to raid ready. I'm not interested in powerleveled barebones toons with...
  8. TheStrategist

Buying WTB EoK/TBM Raid Cleric

Looking for a decked cleric account. - Must be transferable (No FV) - TBM raid gear at minimum - Epics done - Max TS with shawl 3.0 - Artisan's Prize complete would be a major bonus - Max AA or close to it - EoK group progression done - A substantial amount of achievements done for Hero's...
  9. TheStrategist

Question Server Transfers on New Accounts

So my account is 31 days (toon is 3 years old) but it still says I can't transfer my character. /servertransfer window won't even come up. It's always been 30 days for newly created accounts in my past experiences. But now I am reading on DBG's website that it is 60 days? Anyone have any...
  10. TheStrategist

Account WTB 105 Necro

Delete me! Found what I was looking for.
  11. TheStrategist

Question torrentday invite

I have a IP Torrents if you want
  12. TheStrategist

Service $175 Powerlevel 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Server's)

Rocks my socks! Zero is amazeballs. 85-105 and Max AA in 3 days. :cool:
  13. TheStrategist

Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

Delivered within minutes and great price! :)
  14. TheStrategist

Monk DPS

Wow, this is some great info! Much more than I expected, so I truly appreciate it. Thanks supertimmy and KingArthur. You guys rock.
  15. TheStrategist

Monk DPS

Hey guys, a friend of mine recently returned to the game and made a monk. I don't know anything about the monk class, so I can't really give him any advice. Basically he wants to know the spam and burn keys that he should make. We've both tried researching it on the EQ forums and Monkly...
  16. TheStrategist

16th Anniversary Mission & Augment

All you really need to do is zone one toon in and find the ground spawn. And then click it. You can also keep adding as many people you want to the task, just cycle them in and click it. I used a rogue and ran to the second floor and then just invited almost my entire guild to the task just...
  17. TheStrategist

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

Bought a few things from aspire, top notch guy. Delivered everything as promised in the exact time-frame he stated! That's pretty killer. Thanks :cool:
  18. TheStrategist

Will you buy The Darkened Sea expansion?

You can already buy the boost to 90 for $60 or $65 in WoW... With that said, I've really enjoyed TDS so far. It's been fun and worth my money, but that's just my opinion. To each their own!
  19. TheStrategist

Darkened Sea Expansion + Collectors Edition Details Revealed

Oooops yea, I was in the middle of raids and wasn't thinking lol. But the point remains the same. A lot of extra cash for Collector's, without anything substantial