Search results

1. F

Kronos Kronos $9 each (Discounts for bulk)

over 300 krono for sale
  2. F

Kronos Kronos $9 each (Discounts for bulk)

Delivering to any server F&F please Plenty in stock If interested in bulk please pm me
  3. F

Boy, XP sucks on Phinigel!

Solo exp is totally horrid, first of all. In a full group doing the same thing you'd probably still be getting 1-2% exp per kill. Secondly a lot of it is really understanding you just want to kill as many mobs as possible, not really looking for high cons. Plus there's always people pling their...
  4. F

TBM Fear Raid-Dracolich

If you're struggling due to fears 1. Make sure your clerics don't suck, if they are using Ardent Light fix that. Remeidies+Interventions + Undying life(somewhere) ensure they are keybinding, it will increase the speed of their heals and if you are a lower end/mid tier they are probably really...
  5. F

The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

New TDS rares are no drop I believe, haven't had the pleasure of seeing one yet however.
  6. F

TDS Raid 1

Kill order should be Magio-Vitali - then 10 soldiers on first set. When the first set is done, we start south and move counter clokwiase (South - East - North) killing 5 soldiers, mezzing the other 5, and killing the magio and vitali. While killing north set tita + all the mobs will go live...
  7. F

experience in CoTF tasks/missions?

Minimum level is 5, I believe