Search results

1. Renji

MQ2bot question. / lazyfind

You can try using /lazyfind clear. It will help with some issues, but not all. That is a byproduct of the way I am checking for active paths at the moment. I understand it is frustrating, but I promise I'm working on something.
  2. Renji

Paladin Assistance

I don't see Heroic Leap explicitly mentioned in MQ2Melee. Do you have it configured in a provoke or holyshit? or are using any other plugins/macros too? like MQ2Bot?
  3. Renji

New Website

I do not have any new information for you yet. Sorry. It is our top priority though. As for the website, please give us any feedback that could help make it feel more like home.
  4. Renji

New Website

For those of you on Win10/Test Server, please try again and let us know if you can login now! Still working Win7 issues.
  5. Renji

New Website

Thank you for the feedback guys. The big brains are working on it right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  6. Renji

Getting Started

Feel free to keep using this one while we work through the issues. Especially if it is in the same realm of "returning player." Permissions to the shoutbox located at the top of the forums should be working again too. You could try asking some quick questions there too, if you think the answers...
  7. Renji

New Website

Hi Mophios, are you on Win7 by chance?
  8. Renji

CLR crashes

Your crash doesn't seem related to Jagar's. I believe yours is from MQ2TimerColor. I've pushed a fix that will make its way out whenever we do a full build.
  9. Renji

Plugin MQ2LazyFind Testing

Thanks, I will take a look at them. INI file support will be out shortly to help fix zones with troublesome locs. If it is a different issue, it may have to be handled in the plugin.
  10. Renji

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Test has been updated. New client version: Feb 12 2018 19:55:13
  11. Renji

Plugin [MQ2Melee] Access Violation - Possibly config issue or Test server issue?

My friend submitted the report. His name is "okuna", so you should see it under that. Thanks for the help!
  12. Renji

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Not sure what is blocking it, or if you block it on purpose, but if you want a quick fix, try this: When you do /bot on, scroll up and see what "Host in the Shell" is listed under, i.e. "PetBuff2" or something. Open your character ini file (Server_charname.ini) and in the "[MQ2Bot]" section at...
  13. Renji

Plugin [MQ2Melee] Access Violation - Possibly config issue or Test server issue?

NOTE: This is for MMOBugs Test install. A friend's install of MMOBugs breaks randomly on only one account, and always on that same account, no matter which character is on. Works fine alongside MQ2Bot, then randomly bot stops moving/attacking, just assists, and then next time he "/melee load"...
  14. Renji

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

Hey thanks for the reply. Sorry, I probably should've said that I'm using the Test server version, not Live. So I watched the process again closely, and what happens when I run MMOLoader is it downloads the latest files, but then immediately wants to "update" them with older versions. i.e. on...
  15. Renji

Is it normal for MMOLoader to want to download MMOAL.dll and MMOLoader.dll every time I run it? The files exist, and the file hash is the same before and after, but it always asks me to update them.
  16. Renji

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Test just updated. New client version: Jan 08 2018 16:56:08 Thanks guys!
  17. Renji

I wasn't receiving an error, it just kept prompting me for my password. Like I said, I even changed the password to test, and it didn't work. Upon further inspection, some of the files were blocked by my antivirus though. Strange again cause I scanned them myself and nothing found, and...
  18. Renji

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but my MMOLoader won't even let me log in to my account. I even changed my password on the forum to try to refresh it, and it doesn't accept it.
  19. Renji

Bot macro - Customization

Try using ${Spell[THE_SPELL_NAME].Stacks} as your conditional In other news... Does anyone have a good paladin ini?
  20. Renji

FindItem for closed packs

Thanks Pete, good to go now.