New Website

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Hey Gang,

If you might have noticed we've transfered from vBulletin forum softwaren to Xenforo today. This has been a long time in the making (about 6 years ago was the first time we attempted this).

We'd been using the same vBulletin software for over 15 years. We had kept writing hacks for it to keep it up to date and doing what we wanted, but it had gotten to the point at being way too dated to be worth continuing with to keep it alive.

RIP vBulletin. Now this was no easy feet. There was a bunch of custom coded things on our old forums, and replacing them was not easy.

With that all said, I need your help finding problems. If something isn't working correctly, a link is not going where it should, or anything please let us know below.

The new forums will take a bit to get used to, but long term we're going to be in a much better place from it.

I am sorry for the downtime. Thankfully it didn't affect MMOLoader

Take care and Thanks.
Fry.

MMOLoader will not load for me. Just sits there " Logging in and waiting for updates"

Something seems to be going on with windows 7 users, checking into it.

The Live (Server) version worked for me but the Test version gets stuck at "Startup/Login/Update Check." Windows 10.

Hihi, Win7 here, stuck on checking for updates.

Thank you for the feedback guys. The big brains are working on it right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Should add I am trying to use the Test server MMLoader as well.

For those of you on Win10/Test Server, please try again and let us know if you can login now! Still working Win7 issues.

Loaded up perfect for me (Test Server), thank you to all involved.

Reactions: Renji
Any news for Win7 users ? I feel old, lost in this new website...

I do not have any new information for you yet. Sorry. It is our top priority though. As for the website, please give us any feedback that could help make it feel more like home.

No the website is great. Need to get used to it, thats all. Will be fast and cosy. Thanks bro.

Great looking website. Thanks for everyone's efforts, much appreciated!

I believe I have it corrected for the SSL issue with mmoloader (with windows 7) due to the site upgrade. Make sure you have patched to the latest mmoloader.exe (v4.4.0.5).

Thanks.

htw

Its all good for this humble Win7 user. Thx for your time.
Arph