Search results

1. K

Necro Kiting Macro - Anyone Have?

I am looking for a Necro kiting macro. Does anyone have one or know where to get one?
  2. K

EQ-Client kicks without warning

Everquest Crashing I have been able to replicate this error over and over but if I go into the inventory Screen and click on FIND and search for anything and if I click RESET or click FIND a second time the EQClient crashes. I have reset my UI to default and that doesn't make a difference. I...
  3. K

Game Crashes

My Everquest has started crashing on a regular basis now. I have renamed the UIFiles directory and ran the EqPatcher and it generated all of the files again. I have narrowed it down that the crashes only happen when MMOBugs Macroquest is loaded. I have removed the Plugins to a minimal state...
  4. K

Self Patching Macro Quest

Thanks Thanks for helping me understand the patching process. It may be possible for this to be updated in the future when AI gets to the point that it knows how to look for the information it needs and then recompiles the program and upload it for member patches. When AI reaches human level...
  5. K

Self Patching Macro Quest

Is there a way that MacroQuest can be updated to self patch its self after a path to the game has been updated. For Example, if MacroQuest detected that you had a newer version of the game than it was designed for it would read the new version of the game and calculate the new offsets and store...
  6. K

Pet Buffs

How do I specify what pet buffs I want my pet to have? If I wanted Tiny Companion cast on him twice and a Necrotic Cyst buff? Thanks, Kegasi
  7. K

MMOLoader Red Icon

I found that Start with injection is disabled When I enabled it the red MMOloader icon turns blue. Then when I start EQ the MQ2 window isn't loading like it normally does. I just found out that when I tried reinjecting the MQ2 window in EQ is now coming up. How do I get injection to default...
  8. K

MMOLoader Red Icon

When I start MQ2 the MMOLoader Icon turns red. MQ2 isn't working inside of EQ anymore. I checked and EQ didn't have any updates or patches last night. MMOLoader tells me there are no updates found. I search the manual and didn't find anything about a red icon. I have searched all the forums and...
  9. K

Custom Buffs

Is there a way to specify a custom buff for your companion or for the player? I normally shrink my pet one or two times by clicking on my earring which casts Tiny Companion. I have pet buffs turned on and it does haste him. There are a few other buffs that pets can use such as Infuse Ally...
  10. K

Necro Remote Sphere of Decay Spam casting on self

Aura still now working right When I ran Macroquest today it downloaded the new update for the bot. Now it will never cast the Aura during combat whereas before it would do it. Also, the Aura spell continues to recast on me over and over on me but not as frequently as it used to do. Now it...
  11. K

Debug info I have run a debug on it and it appears as if it considers it an aura and not a dot. I have attached the debug file Do I need to make a change in the bot40.mac or in some spells INI file that changes it from an aura to a dot? Can this fix be made to the next version that goes out...
  12. K

I am having a problem with the Necro Level 104 Spell Remote Sphere of Decay Rk. II spell. When not in combat MQ2Bot continues to target me and spam cast this on me over and over. When in combat it actually cast it on the mob. How do I stop the constant spam casting on myself? Thanks, Kegasi