Search results

1. R

MQ2MoveUtils pause issue

Hello useing the command /stick pause lock really lags out my game and also spams the mq window very bad what is best way to disable this plugin when i do not want to use it?
  2. R

moving player/target hud

hello i looked at the MQ2movehud plugin but i cant get it to work any way to drag/drop the player/target area's to a new area and maybe scale them down in size?
  3. R

help with setting up berserker

hello i currently am trying to set up for my zerker but ive forgot what most of these plugins do my question is what plugin is used to set off disc ? which is to set off maybe his chest item? also one ability he has that i fail to keep up often is his cry line of disc is there a way to set that...
  4. R

level 100 swarming

hey all i know tons ask about swarming but i cant seem to find the best place to go for my lvl 100 4k aa full t4 rof geared sk to swarm yea kaesora works but alot of greens so gota wait for my epic per pull would the raid/instance all be lb? if not can you guys give me some ideals of other...
  5. R

question about plugin

Hey all i know the plugin fastmem is a active one but is it normally detectable by sony? or is it normally safe to use?
  6. R

/melee and Sk's!

hello everyone! i am new to useing some of these commands and i have a question about the mq2melee plugin. i cannot get it to work to use my defy disc.....it taunts/bash's which is nice but im not sure how to automate anything else? i tried /melee withstand=1 and it says its on but dosent do...