Search results

1. dulak

Loss of a loved one

Hey all. I know I'm not active at all here anymore. Truth is, I've not been doing much gaming at all. Lost a very close friend yesterday due to a car accident. Some mutual friends have put together a gofundme to help the deceased's family with the fees that go with a funeral. If you have the...
  2. dulak

EQ Titanium

As a recent development I will just put the direct links to the emu files I have here. If Fry wants them removed, I will remove them. Titanium SoF
  3. dulak

Please consider this guys

Hey all, on a recent move from Kentucky to Vermont, my cousin went into labor and had a set of twins 6 to 8 weeks early. They're doing good but the babies are in the NICU and will remain there for at least another month. Sadly, Kentucky sucks in this department as the hospitals don't offer...
  4. dulak

February changes

The link says it all. Click Me!!!!
  5. dulak

Need a little help all

Ok guys, I'm in need of cloud storage. I've found a host that I like and they've got a pretty cool deal setup. I'm gonna post how it works with a referral link below this. Even if you don't plan on using it, help me out and sign up, verify your email and install the client then uninstall it. I...
  6. dulak

How to drop your IQ by 1,000 points in 5 seconds

Click the link below to see how you, yes YOU!, can lower your IQ by 1,000 points in just under 5 seconds. Be sure to scroll down just a little bit though. Cat attempts twerking
  7. dulak

zerker help

I'm trying to figure out how to get mq2melee to use my zerker's combat abilities like Leg Strike but I'm having no luck. Suggestions?
  8. dulak

My new HUD

Recently, my hud was requested by a member here. For most of you, it'll pretty much be useless as it's super basic. It does have a spot that will tell you if your current target can be headshot or not though. [MQ2HUD] Last=Elements SkipParse=10 CheckINI=10 UpdateInBackground=on ClassHUD=on...
  9. dulak

MQ makes EQ laggy

Started happening a few days ago. When I have MQ running, EQ lags and frame rates drop to around 5. Anyone else having this issue?
  10. dulak

So does this mean Obama has not faith in our military?

Check this out: Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For ?Upcoming? Disaster | EUTimes.net
  11. dulak

TorrentDay

Ok, time for an edit. I've got invites for a couple different sites. As usual, send me a PM with your email address, AFTER, checking this post to see what I have left. TorrentDay: Invite 1: Available Invite 2: Available IPTorrents: Invite 1: Available Invite 2: Available Invite 3: Available
  12. dulak

CISPA moving on up...

Link says it all. CISPA passes U.S. House: Death of the Fourth Amendment? | ZDNet
  13. dulak

Best in Slot

This thread is for all of us who are limited to a Silver account. What I'm wanting is to put together a best in slot list for each class for the last 3 expansions. I know it'll be a very extensive list, but the inability to use prestige items does screw us over a bit. Well, lets face it, it...
  14. dulak

Petition to build Death Star

Someone has started a petition for the U.S. Government to build a Death Star. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/secure-resources-and-funding-and-begin-construction-death-star-2016/wlfKzFkN
  15. dulak

Macro Help

It's supposed to open track window and then close it, rinse and repeat until capped. It's not doing anything. Where'd I mess it up at? Sub Main :mainloop /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Tracking]} && ${Me.Skill[Tracking]}<${Skill[Tracking].SkillCap}) { /doability Tracking /delay 1s...
  16. dulak

AA Guide

Ok, both of my accounts are silver accounts and will likely remain that way for a while. Due to that, I'm limited to 1k aa. Currently, I'm playing a Shaman and a Druid. I need a good aa list for each keeping the 1k limit in mind. For the druid, since I know there are healing and dps druids, I...
  17. dulak

DDR RAM

Hey, anyone got a 1GB strips of DDR Ram laying around they'd like to get rid of? Was charged with a project. G/f says for me to either put this old Dell PC to use or get rid of it. It's not a bad system, just needs a ram upgrade from hell. Only has 256mb in it >.< I figure since her and I both...
  18. dulak

Best of Craigslist

I've been reading things from that portion of Craigslist for some time now. And out of everything I've read, from the time machine to the girl auctioning off her virginity while raiding in WoW, this takes the cake. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sdo/3148365387.html
  19. dulak

Ah, Sesame Street

Cmon guys, lets make this thread popular! All Sesame Street parodies ^_^ I'm Elmo and I Know It ORIGINAL ( LMFAO Parody ) - YouTube
  20. dulak

Nostalgia

Ah, the old days. So who all recalls way back when EQ first came out? Back when the tutorial was offline, level cap was 50, drunken deaths in Kelethin, or even the dreaded /yell "Sgt Slate to EC Tunnel!!!!" So many things back then made the game awesome. Now, not so much. Input?