Search results

1. S

reliability of Mq2navagation?

never had much luck with it myself. seems buggy, crashes a ton, especially when the toon gets hung on an obstacle it cant pass, crashes almost immediately.
  2. S

Has anyone had dealings with....

They have a forum section here to buy and sell, thats a start
  3. S

Bot macro - Customization

I can confirm Dev's bardbot does work pretty well. I use mac.bot for all my other toons otehr than the bard.
  4. S

Where do you guys exp.

any heart of fear zone. namers are much easier than you'd expect. mez works well on yellow cons. If I need to make plat I go to SL and just murder namers. (t1 tradable gear, tainted feathers, planar energy shards, etc) I find it easier than BG myself. Also in HOF zones those alaran things...
  5. S

So what's the latest?

fartaunt? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHQA
  6. S

Disc Spamming

my question would be why are you even bothering with those discs? Is this a low level rogue?
  7. S

If I petition should I turn of MQ2?

takign that long again to move a toon? I did a server move last year with one of the new tokens, and was moved within the hour. maybe i got lucky?
  8. S

bittorrent client opinion?

ive always used utorrent myself.
  9. S

MQ2Melee (Rogue Holyflags)

Do you know how deceit works? I assume you arent tanking with the rogue... here is what i use for deceit /if (${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${String[${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName}].Equal[${Group.MainTank.Name}]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Deceit Rk. III]} && ${Me.PctEndurance} >= 20 &&...
  10. S

MQ2Melee (Rogue Holyflags)

honestly.. you are using discs thatr shouldnt even be used. and nto giving much thoguht to whats actiavted in conjunction with other abilities. (aspbeelder+asp blades+absorbing agent , twisted chance+rogues fury, third spire, then frenzied stabbing). Honestly id reccommend you head over to...
  11. S

MQ makes EQ laggy

thats awesome can you post that please
  12. S

trying to get ground spawns to show up on map

id love to know how to fix this. would making finding collectibles easier
  13. S

Avoiding Patching EQ on multiple systems?

If had to do that these days, I would try and get some help writing a MS powershell script to put updated files into a zip file, or even use powershell to copy the files directly. If you go to sitepoint for help or some other sites you might actually be able to pull tha toff
  14. S

MQAutologin

if you use wineq2 or isboxer, you can then use session names in the mq2autologin.ini instead of how you are doing it now, and it avoids alto of those issues such as logging in the wrong toon from a crash
  15. S

/follow stinks!!!

nvmd. fixed it. playing with afollow now. seems to work pretty well!
  16. S

Time to load up on SC!

the last triple SC was about a year ago wasnt it? I'm not so sure they are going to do it anymore.
  17. S

Buying a desktop

build your own. It's reall not that hard anymore. if not, soemthgin liek this will fit the bill nicely : iBUYPOWER SUPREME TG931SLC Gaming PC - 3rd Gen. Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz, 16GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, 120GB SSD, DVDRW, ATI Radeon HD 7850, Liquid Cooling, Windows 8 64-bit at TigerDirect.com...
  18. S

Terry Goodkind / Robert Jordan

like I said, anything by Margaret Wiess and Tracy hickman. an awesome pair, I own almost everything they have done together.
  19. S

/corpsedrag

you were probably thinking of /stick vs. /follow - You can follow ppl in group then drop group and still follow, so it can be explained away if you have multiple toons out of group stuck to you ;)
  20. S

EQBC key names?

autogroup works very well. you can even set it to automatically add your toons. it will pick up and add the names of any toons you login via your mq2 session. It will not add anyone else. t