Search results

1. Camdenbrown

MQ2Melee issues (Rogue)

Ya, I sometimes have this issue and I created a button to just unload / load melee plugin to fix it. /plugin MQ2Melee unload /plugin MQ2Melee load Not a real fix but better than broken
  2. Camdenbrown

MQ2Melee issues (Rogue)

I think the frame rates made the biggest difference... not sure how much that impacts performance but considering doing this for all my melee.
  3. Camdenbrown

MQ2Melee issues (Rogue)

So I have an issue where my Rogue will spend the majority of the time positioning behind a mob and then never turn on attack. I thought that it might have to do sneak or hide, so I turned those off. I saw in the docs it mentions evade to have to have unhide=1, but that doesn't seem to exist...
  4. Camdenbrown

MQ2Bot Hunt configuration

@EQDAB Have you found a way to set ignore mobs or add a list of "add mob" instead of only 1 farm mob? I didn't see anything in the docs about it so I'm assuming it's not supported. Thanks, *Edit to the above* I see the ignore commands now. The only remaining question is if you're allowed to...
  5. Camdenbrown

Wow, this ended up working great for what I'm doing! Thanks for the suggestion!
  6. Camdenbrown

Awesome, thanks! I'll try it out.
  7. Camdenbrown

So I have MQ2Bot pull working flawlessly with MQ2Nav, but does it support a configuration to do Hunt (nav mob to mob instead of returning to a camp)? I'm trying to farm low level tradeskill items. I felt like I recall the old bot40 support Hunt pull type, but I could be wrong. Thanks!
  8. Camdenbrown

MQ2Bot

First of all, this bot is fantastic. Thank you for all your hard work on it. I coming from a long time bot40 user, and I was trying to figure out how to set PullConditions with MQ2Bot. Here's an example of what I'd set in bot40 ini: ${Group.Member[${Group.Member[ClericName]}].PctMana}>20 &&...
  9. Camdenbrown

MQ2Bot Enchanter

I've been using bot40 for years and everything works really well except for mez refresh. I was taking a look at the code and noticed on line 8159 :refreshmez |** Broken Code **| |/if (${Spawn[${MezMobID}].Type.Equal[corpse]}) { | /call Debug 3 "Leaving Sub Mez - MezMobID...
  10. Camdenbrown

WTB Kronos

Looking to buy 5 Kronos @ $11 each. PM me if interested.
  11. Camdenbrown

That MQ2Nav Post

Testing I'm excited about this! I've been able to build meshes WAY faster than the old MQ2Navigation, and I'm able to load them in game. Outside of that, I haven't been able to do much with it though I'm still learning. It crashed on me the first time I was playing with the UI in game. Excited...
  12. Camdenbrown

Fail Safe afk Botting

Thanks for all the replies. I'm presently using Bot Macro by you PeteSampras because it's very customizeable, but I'm not aware of any built in safety measures for that one. Edit: I just noticed the [Custom] section in Bot.mac. I've never used it before, so I'm going to see what I can do with it.
  13. Camdenbrown

Fail Safe afk Botting

So I've started doing some group afk botting to grind out some lvls/aa's and wanted to see if there are ways to avoid getting caught other than the obvious. Maybe there are some downshits/holyshits that can either pause or port out when a PC is in range, but not for my own characters obviously...
  14. Camdenbrown

Simple Sell Macro

Hey Valen, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing this mac you wrote. I know how to use sell.mac, but it sells individual items. I need to just sell everything in my bags, without selling my bags obviously... I'm doing the Bone Chip quest and get bags full of garbage! Or show me how you...
  15. Camdenbrown

Returning Player / Switching to FV server

Hey Guys, I'm a returning player, and decided I'll start fresh on FV server. I don't know much about it and I'm looking for friends that could help. I decided FV because it seems to have a decent population, 50% exp bonus, and most loot is droppable. I'd appreciate any additional help/input...
  16. Camdenbrown

Need to Buy a New Computer Little Lost -- Advice Appreciated

Forgot to comment on cooling... I live in one of the hottest climates in the world, so I know what you mean. Spend a little extra on the case that has a good cooling system, intake and out-take. Do a little research on the case to check it's rating. Besides that, I spent a little extra and...
  17. Camdenbrown

Need to Buy a New Computer Little Lost -- Advice Appreciated

CPU: i5 is plenty for EQ so I wouldn't drop big bucks in an i7 RAM: I'm running 16GB and 6 boxing. I use about 50% of my RAM, so that give you an idea on how much you need. GPU: If you're only playing EQ, you don't need to drop a lot of money here. Mid-range is fine. I like Nvidia so I'd...
  18. Camdenbrown

Bone.mac

Yes, I'd second that as well! Would be a sweet macro to have!
  19. Camdenbrown

Bone.mac

I was just curious if anyone had an updated version of Bone.mac they'd like to share or any other ideas/macs like it. Thanks
  20. Camdenbrown

Bot Macro

Mac won't Loot Super random for this to happen, but my toons won't loot corpses now all of a sudden. I've restart my computer multiple times, updated both mq2 and windows, changed toons to loot, but no one will loot corpses though set to TRUE. I've tried /LootNPCs too. Any other things I could...