Search results

1. B

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

MMOBugs10 seems to not be working again
  2. B

using /pick for the whole group kicks EQ sometimes

/noparse /bcga //docommand /timed ${Math.Calc[5+${Math.Rand[5]}].Int} /pick 1 Might not be totally working code but you get the idea and can adpapt it
  3. B

Well the "Anything Can Happen" promo sure proved true huh.... Hopefully it all works out soon!
  4. B

Something up? Seems most if not all servers are out of plat atm
  5. B

Shaman help

Noticed today that neither spell nor aa ae slows seem to be firing.
  6. B

How to keep Bot from changing spell numbers for If

Well both debuffs mentioned are aa so I cant memorize them in any order heh. When I get some free time though I can mess around with the Beta.
  7. B

How to keep Bot from changing spell numbers for If

Ok every time I start up it reassigns all the spell numbers. A sudo example of: Debuff1=Malo Debuff2=Slow The next time I start up Debuff1=Slow Debuff2=Malo This is murder on if checks DebuffIf1= is now not valid for its last use Having to renumber the if checks constantly is a huge pain...
  8. B

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I noticed today why the Shaman gift line is not firing. It is set up as a nuke but it is a nuke that targets the tank. When bot.mac worked I had it set as a MainTankBuff with an aggro check and !${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} Hope that helps get it fixed. Also I noticed that it has pause and...
  9. B

MMOBugs10 seems to be non-functional again... Can it be re-enabled or any other codes?
  10. B

MQ2Targets questions

Ok from searching: [The Guild Lobby] spawn0=guild|notify|sound|4|priority|2 spawn1=corpse|notify|priority|3 spawn2=Magus Alaria|notify|priority|1 I am trying to check for guild in [all] spawn0 with guild it reports npcs which is not desireable spawn0=guild|pc|notify|sound|4|priority|2 That...
  11. B

PLUGIN REQUEST

downshit2=/if (${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dragorn].ID}) /removebuff "Illusion: Dragorn" That is what I use for the dragorn illusion to keep the buff but drop the illusion. You can do that same thing with a mount, famliar or any split buff.
  12. B

MQ2Events and bc window

Ok I can't figure out wtf happened. I Used to have it working where a bct would /beep with events. Also had a say relay working with a random delay to enter instances etc. That all stopped working a few months ago and nothing I try seems to work. I just simply cannot get events to read the bc...
  13. B

They ever gonna raise the 2 million PP Bazaar limit?

Who said anything about simple? I pointed out that support for over 2 mil already exists in the game. The Bazaar however does not make use of it. Basically they didn't need to create support in the game for amounts over 2 mil. They need to make the Bazaar itself use that code. I agree a fix...
  14. B

You can transfer over 2 mil with the parcel system... The same parcel system that delivers your bazaar purchase if you are not in the bazaar. So I can send the pp to somebody and they can send me an item via the parcel system and I can send more than 2 mill too. I can trade more than 2 mil to...
  15. B

Well proof that it can be done is inventory and bank windows that already handle more than 2 million. It is just their willingness to do so.
  16. B

qswarm and swarm

Well I have mine set as a custom in bot.mac. And I am not sure that would be any better. My /pet attack in both melee and bot.mac spam like 10 times on engage. Besides that would be up to the guys that maintain such things not I. Not to mention just because the main pet is engaged does not...
  17. B

qswarm and swarm

I found 2 flaws in it... First it is a ` not a ' Second I had to add a hp check. Was not fun pulling and them going off at 100. ${Me.Target[1].PctHPs}<=97 And yes I agree it is not ideal. But we don't have anything I know of to check for Familiars and Swarm pets and tell if they are already...
  18. B

qswarm and swarm

/if (${Me.XTarget[1].PctAggro} && ${SpawnCount[npc XXXXX`s pet radius 100 zradius 40]}>=1) /pet swarm Likely not the best solution but it is what I am using atm until I find something better. I didn't try putting ${Me.Name} in for the XXXXX yet I am putting each chars name in manually. You...
  19. B

Bot Macro

Those messages are because you are trying to use AAs that have been merged. Improved Death Peace is just Death Peace Ragged Bite of Agony just Bite of Agony They merged things that were in the same lines but different AAs. Basically you have to go through and change all those and the errors...
  20. B

Group.MinHP Crashes

${Group.MinHP.PctHPs} With a group member not in the zone, zoning, camping etc crashes you. I cant confirm but it might have happened with hover too.