Search results

1. Appleseed

Plazmic of MQ Passes On

Just if any of you don't check the MQ2 Forums often, Joe (Plazmic/WyrvenX) Buchanan passed away this last week. He was the original programmer of MacroQuest. I'm not going to repost it here, but rather link to the page there. http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=130630#130630 I know...
  2. Appleseed

the KillerNic?

I was wondering if any members have the KillerNic or KillerNic K1 (www.killernic.com)? I'm getting ready to order a new gaming system when the next cycle of CPUs come out (looking for the price break on the current CPUs) and I was thinking of trying one of these NICs. Only thing is I can find as...
  3. Appleseed

EQ Offline Socials Editor

I'm just wondering if anyone has written anything to edit the EQ socials out of game. Trying to do it as a text file is a total PIA with the way various lines for the same hotkey are all over the place. :eek:
  4. Appleseed

MQ2MoveUtils - hypermoving

Just wondering if anyone else has an issue where MoveUtils goes a bit nuts strafing around the target trying to stay behind it. I use the !front argument but my bots just can't seem to find a happy spot behind the frontal arc. And they move fast flipping around behind the mob. I've tried just...
  5. Appleseed

PC Replacement

Just wondering what folks think about the new Intel Core 2 Duo for multi-boxing? Is it worth the money to make the swap? :confused:
  6. Appleseed

MQ2Twist and Hovering in TSS

Just wondering if someone with more skill than I could help modify MQ2Twist to auto-stop twisting when you get killed and start hovering. I'm not sure what check I would do because you don't zone, and you loose HP reporting. What should I be checking for to determin if you are hovering?
  7. Appleseed

nm..

NM - Wrong place
  8. Appleseed

Bloodeye - Demiplane Access

Just wondering if anyone has a lower death rate strat for Bloodeye. We go with the hey didle didle right up the middle burn him down method. It works but with the current bug on folks not getting flagged if they are hovering I'm looking for a way to try to keep more folks breathing at the end of...
  9. Appleseed

MQ2AdvPath

I know it isn't in the zip here, but this is a kindler place to ask the "I can't get it to work" type question. I recently pulled MQ2AdvPath down from the official MQ2 site. Compiled it without any issues, loaded it up in game. No issues so far. But if I do a /help macro, I don't see any of the...
  10. Appleseed

Tribute Database

Just wondering if anyone has the link to a web database of the trib value of items. I know that there was one a while back, just can't find it anymore.
  11. Appleseed

PL Hotzones?

Not really a macro/plugin question, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows what zones are hotzones currently? I'm working on PLing some alts that are in the early 50's. Just such a pain at that level. Just getting like .3% a kill, takes forever..
  12. Appleseed

HUD Text Size?

I was just wondering if there is anyway to change the HUD text size? I've tried the MQ2 font size command but it doesn't seem to do anything to the hud or to the MQ2Chat window really. Is this something that would take a TLO to cahnge?
  13. Appleseed

Matching CD Keys to Account?

Anyone know a way to match CD Keys to a given account? I have accumulated like 3-4 sets of CDs here and don't know which ones go with each account anymore.. :confused:
  14. Appleseed

Dain 3 MM

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that they have made this a lot harder. Looking for some suggestions. I keep running out of army before I run out of giants.