Search results

1. S

new server update

I re-downloaded and re-installed still get same error...
  2. S

new server update

im also getting this error...
  3. S

rogue aa's

im leveling a rogue and was wondering if there was a good aa guide laying around somewhere...
  4. S

eqbc

just wanted to know if EQBC was safe to use??
  5. S

basic afk xp macro that works on zippzipp's emu

might be a dumb question but whats eqbc??
  6. S

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Where can i get the underfoot client... or is there a way to get a version of MQ2 for the rof client... im currently using the sof client
  7. S

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Fastmem not working either... if i load a spell nothing happens
  8. S

yup that crashes me too... or if i click on an item link
  9. S

from what i can tell its something to do with the melee plugin... thats the only one i cant load
  10. S

mage and clr must have AA's

just started a mage and clr for my box grp what lvl shud i start aa'in and what aa's shud i get 1st for each of them. any info much appreciated.
  11. S

sorry im kinda new to this stuff but im willing to try and help have a question tho.. where do i get the eqgame.h file??
  12. S

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

yup checked main folder and just did a search no luck... not sure why i dont have one. when i played on regular server i had one now the test version i dont...
  13. S

I looked everywhere in the macroquest2-test folder i can not find a server_CharName.ini file. Closest i can find is Slave_CharName.ini???
  14. S

I cant seem to find the ini file to edit for these to work. I played on a regular server and had them working there but now i play on test.. and cant seem to locate the ini i need to edit. Wondered if i am missing something.