Search results

1. S

billing

trying to find where the reoccurring billing is in the "account upgrades". any help would help or is it when you run out to your expiry then have to pay again?
  2. S

auto rez

howdy all My character is taking auto rez and I don't want him to. I have used the command of; /rez accept off I have looked into the mq2 file and it does say /rez accept off so after that I am not sure what to do thanks for help In advance
  3. S

color bars showing dps

there are now color bars showing up on my Sk, but none of the other toons on that account, that show dps. there are so many at times I cant see behind them. I wouldlike to know what plug in I have to remove to get rid of the color bars thanks in advance
  4. S

One spell wont cast

a week or 2 ago on my sk the spell of "Touch of T'Vem" stop casting. at this point I .... -re spelt the spell in the mq2 -copy/paste it from alla -have made sure I used melee save and load correctly Since then I have got RK2 for this spell and same thing I cant manage to get it to cast
  5. S

Fishing

I cant seem to figure out the fishing macro, it tells me to go to abysmal sea. is that the only place I can go fishing? and it also says I need to be infront of Duath Untez but he is in the middle of the boat? or on the fishing dock but still wont let me fish. any help would be great and ty
  6. S

auto rez

Howdy on my second computer, when my toon dies and a rez is sent he takes it automatically. I would rather he does so this. I have tried "/plugin mq2rez unload" "/rez accept off" any help would be great plz ... and ty
  7. S

Crashing every 10 min

howdy all I am having a problem of crashing on each of my accounts at least once every 15 min or so. it is getting extremely frustrating. I have 2 different machines, of which I run 2 accounts on one (both accounts crashing) and on other machine I run one account (it crashes too) I was told to...
  8. S

Melee...

when I type /melee and the list comes up in the window, it doesn't show the holyshits and the spells that are in the ini file. cant seem to get them to show up on the "/melee". Also when I start up MQ2 the far clip plane just drops right down to minium range even if it is set at max.
  9. S

wiz wont cast

wiz not casting -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I will try to put down all info. when I Load on my wiz account. it will not cast at all. I have made sure both.... /plugin mq2melee ....... /plugin mq2cast are loaded. at this point I would...
  10. S

wiz not casting

I will try to put down all info. when I Load on my wiz account. it will not cast at all. I have made sure both.... /plugin mq2melee ....... /plugin mq2cast are loaded. at this point I would use the command /melee on. then gone to a lower lvl zone to try to see if wiz could cast, and still...
  11. S

plugin manager

howdy all I have a problem bringing up the plugin manager. I have seen the page for it and have tried "/pm on" that didnt work. I have tried resetting my UI. I have rebooted game and MMO. to no avail.
  12. S

crash

I use the default UI, everytime I use options then "Load skin" and hit default load skin, everything crashes. all I want is the window that lets you plug/unplug.
  13. S

holyshit spell

Howdy all, new to using this and was hoping for a little help i am working on setting up mq2melee and casting spells using the holyshit commands i have a bst that i am setting it yp for and i have the AAs working like feralswipe and asp but i am have a question about spells these are a...