Search results

1. n00bsgoboom

tapatalk popup

I'm getting a popup window everytime i load a page on mmobug that wants me to loginto activate.tapatalk.com
  2. n00bsgoboom

Steam summer sale!!!

Remember to only buy daily, flash sales, or large collection packs. The prices on those most likely won't get any lower.
  3. n00bsgoboom

Can't see [code]

I use the Dark Blue forum style and I noticed that text written inside [code] doesn't show up, it happens to the other forum styles as well. [code] seems to be only visible in the MMOBugs Everquest style.
  4. n00bsgoboom

MQ2linkdb

The command /link /import doesn't seem to work with newer 13th floor txt files but if you open a text editor and delete all of the "items." from the file it will import fine.
  5. n00bsgoboom

Fraps screenshots

I'm looking for a way to take screenshots with Fraps using MQ2screenshot. I tried using /keypress F12 but I guess that only emulates a keypress so Fraps doesn't take the screenshot. If you're wondering why I want a Fraps screenshot its because I have the same problem as this guy...
  6. n00bsgoboom

Old acccounts reactivated

Today I noticed that an old account I didn't play anymore was reactivated for a couple weeks. A friend had the same thing so I'm gonna assume all inactive accounts are reactivated for a couple weeks.
  7. n00bsgoboom

WoW email scam

I thought this was weird when I saw this in my inbox, for a sec I thought it was real til I noticed it wanted username/password and that the img links back to photobucket. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/xxvietxjustinxx/FormalNotice.jpg
  8. n00bsgoboom

mimic spell casting

Recently I started botting a caster class that's same as mine and I was wondering if anyone has or know how hard it would be to make a macro that casts the same spell that one person is casting. One problem though, the other character doesn't have the same Rk. II spells I do.
  9. n00bsgoboom

Shrink Group

I was wondering if anyone could whip up a macro that double shrinks each member of my group with a shrink item, my shrink item is Earring of Diminutiveness. I hate having to target and cast twice on each group member!