Search results

1. J

Returning after a few years

Hey guys, haven't had time to read up yet. Is there anything in particular that has changed that I should be cautious about before loading up mqloader?
  2. J

/up command for Bristlebane's Party Favor quest

Has anyone done the quest Bristlebane's Party Favor - Bristlebane's Favor ?? In PoK when you do the /up command the MQ window gives a message instead of what its supposed to do in game How do I get around this?
  3. J

plugin mac

I used to have a macro that would load all the plugins I want loaded, could anyone please post an example of such macro so I could use it again please?
  4. J

Primary/Secondary Anchor Transport Device

Is it possible to have the window to accept the gate automatically accepted? I am tired of clicking these clickies and then tabbing out and forgetting about accepting the gate. Then the item is down if you miss the window of opportunity!
  5. J

crazy stick

I forget how I fixed this in the past. I am running an assist macro and I also have a rogue bot macro and both of them are making the character run around all crazy circling the mob. How can I make them stick behind in a more stable fashion? I am thinking it is because of melee plugin but I...
  6. J

Destroy loot

Is there an easy way to have my shaman bot destroy certain items as it loots? I can supply more information once I know what I need to supply lol Thanks a ton in advance!! I am getting tired of non-stackable items filling the bags!
  7. J

plugin mac

I know this is extremely simple but I forget how to do it. I want a mac that will load my plugins. I used to have one, could someone show me what I am looking for please? It would just do something as simple as this example...... /plugin mq2mmofastmem load /plugin mq2mmodps load Thanks a...
  8. J

Hospital Internet

I am in the hospital and I want to play but it keeps saying "A connection to the server can not be reached". Is there any way to work around this? I believe its a port issue or something. This image may help.
  9. J

Ranger Weapons

What would maximize DPS as far as crafted or group gear weapons for a 95 Ranger? I have played since release and have tried a couple things and Im not asshamed to say honestly I dont really know what gives the max dps. Should I go for dmg or ratio, blunt or slashers. I really could use some...