Search results

1. S

ROF2 (rel A) work

That would be great. Thanks for the help!
  2. S

ROF2 (rel A) work

OK, the MQ2Bot that comes with the compile? I will try it out if so thanks.
  3. S

ROF2 (rel A) work

Looks great! Which bot is this? I just started playing again so sorry have no clue. I also play on that server would def like to use this. Thanks.
  4. S

Macro to buy item and sell it

Works great! Thanks for all the work on this, very nice.
  5. S

Would like to have the macro buy it from vendor first and then sell.
  6. S

The macros above do not work for me unfortunately. Here are the ui files. Thanks.
  7. S

Yes looking for a mac to buy and sell an item back over and over for profit. This isn't on live servers, but on an eqemu server. Thanks for the help!
  8. S

Looking for a Macro to buy an item from a vendor then sell it back. I thought I had seen one before, but can't seem to find one. Any help finding it or writing one would be appreciated. Thanks.
  9. S

Help with mq2advloot RoF Emu

Hello, I can't seem to get mq2advloot to work properly. I have read the wiki and it is saying to use /mqadvloot which returns a not valid command. I tried to then use /advloot and it will start to loot the corpses, but after looting one corpse I am getting a corpse to far away message, and you...
  10. S

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation for Emulator Clients - Problem Reports

Having a problem today with mq2 not loading in game. I boot up loader and it keeps trying to update the MMOLoader.dll everytime. I have rebooted computer and loader. Thanks for any help. Emulator Client type: UF Loader Version: 4.0.1.0 Problem plugin version/date: MMOLoader.dll 4.0.1.0...
  11. S

Anyone here carry a sidearm?

There are so many different things to consider, but here is a good article about choosing a "fighting" pistol by a lieutenant I have been trained by at my agency. It is by no means a tell all or anything , but some things to consider since if you are going to be carrying a firearm you could...
  12. S

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation (Titanium) Problem Report Thread - 9 May 2011 Release

MQ2Melee and Stick not working for me Loader Version: 3.2.3.0 (2012.4.2) Problem plugin version/date: MQ2Melee and stick MQ2Main.dll version/date: MQ2MMOBugs.dll version/date: Operating System: windows xp Restarted mmoloader?: yes Using WinEQ2? no Using InnerSpace? no Using...
  13. S

2011 Tradeskill macros

Anything like this that will work for progression servers?