Search results

1. T

INI cleric setting help

In my cleric macro, how do i add the Ward of Vengeance spell to my ini... like i mean, i put it under [Combat] as a spell, but it keeps chain casting it on mobs when its not healing, and if i put it under [SelfBuffs] it just keeps recasting it whenever it wears off. My question is, is there a...
  2. T

Alchemy Question

Hello fellow Alchemist brother and sisters! I've searched all the lore at my disposal and the only thing I have had trouble finding a recipe for this alchemy recipe for a damage shield potion. I forgot what it was called, but how can i make them for my alts on the progression server? Thank you...
  3. T

All EverQuest Servers Down

who don it? omfg i know. every single time. lol. i get 1 day off a week and bam! :P
  4. T

Cleric or enchanter - opinions pls

Awesome. well i just bought 2 macros from devestator, i cant wait for the patch to be fixed..
  5. T

wow thanks. those are great points. i will do it with a bard then, thats a fantastic idea. my main concern with the cleric thing was, fippy might not have mercenaries for a while, its a time lapse server. and i just wanted the chanty for the crack, but a bard would be way easier to maintain than...
  6. T

Hey im boxing a shm and mnk on fippy and ive decided to add a third char to box. My question is should i make a cleric to compliment my group or ench ? Which would be most beneficial as an active char? The pros and cons i have so far are Pros cleric Buffs, good heals and plate armor, and...
  7. T

Duo box question

hmm hmm monk and shaman, that'd be good. what setup should i do with the bots then do you rec?
  8. T

Duo box question

i was thinking either shaman + bard or shaman + SK? just getting back into the game since.. jeez 2006. and i hear about they have ingame bots now u can control? i only want to deal with 2 accts, anything helpful is appriciated :-)