Search results

1. W

Char transfer off fv

So, has anyone transfered to FV and still had a char transfer token on them? Anyone ever try and use it once they got on the server ?
  2. W

quick question

Anyone know what the command is again to get plugin window to pop up when u close it ? pluginmanwnd dont work no more
  3. W

anyone know whats up eq?

Few ppl are saying 24 hour roll back is that bullshit ?
  4. W

Happy Easter frok Jack K

5. W

How to cancel Dish network sub

After 1 year and 2 months, im trying to get out of my dish contract, they put it on hold and attempted to charge me 2 grand, because they attempted to cancel my account early without my knowlede, then when they refunded me my $$, they accidently refunded me to much, "there fault" Then now they...
  6. W

Heres a new place to Download all ur Games/ Software

All free download sites are down, I have been using Warez-bb.org for years, everyones friendly, if a links down u can ask for them to repost it, but theres everything on that site, windows OS, Games, Applications, you name it, its all there for the taking.
  7. W

Anyone play on p99 emu that quit ?

Anyone that stopped playing here have and items or plat they dont want on pemu 99? Bored want to give it a shot
  8. W

Parser

I dont got time to look this second, but does mq2 have a in game dps parser ? I seen the parserhelper, but thats not what i need!
  9. W

Places for rangers to HS

Where is a good place for a ranger to HS shit at level 85 ?
  10. W

New bug fix's, some one knows !

I heard there's some kind of exp bug out, anyone care to spill teh beans since its going to be fixed tomorrow !?
  11. W

Free FV transfer

Are the free transfers to FV still going on or is that over ?
  12. W

Best place to go 78-80

Best place for level 80 to solo for Aa's ? Any idea's im a zerker 24khp 800Aa's.
  13. W

How to Spawn Queen Raltaas ?

Anyone know how to get Queen Raltaas to spawn in Dragons necropolis ? im on a TLP server, so there is no " Odd looking spider "Although on allah they say its in that room, and i believe that room is towards the back, and has 3 spiders spawn in the room and 1 paths, Are those the ones you kill to...
  14. W

Anyone have a good bard mac / Modbot one ?

Well i couldn't find a working Zbot download from both Mmo and macroquest vip section, seems both links are not working, I had a mob bot one running last night, but when i tell my bard to sing it does nothing, and when i tell it to /bc dosongs it trys to cast the same song constantly and spam...
  15. W

Far pet send

Anyone have a macro or plugin that will let u send your pet to a mob even if your farther then what the game allows ? Like i hate how i can only send my pet to mobs that are close =/
  16. W

New server downtime.

Anyone one know what the emergency update was for ? Anyone know of a new cheat / hack that they could be fixing or ?
  17. W

Command to pull up plugin window

Whats teh command to pull it up, i thought it was pluginmnwnd but its not working, i closed it and cant get it open =X
  18. W

A working mq2Gzone ?

Im wondering if theres a working plugin out there that will force you into a zone, I tried zoning in charasis without key and gzone doesnt work, piggy wont work, anyone got any ideas or can point me in the right direction?