Search results

1. P

Ported against will

What was going on at the time this happened?
  2. P

Epic 1.0 Friendly Macs

This next macro is useful for trading muffins to Pandos in West Freeport to increase your faction to complete the Ranger 1.0 epic. Just make sure you've bought a ton of muffins, and that your bags that contain the muffins are open prior to starting the mac. Almost the same exact as the...
  3. P

Epic 1.0 Friendly Macs

This next macro is useful giving Lashun gold to increase your faction for the PAL 1.0 epic faction requirements. Just make sure your inventory window is open and you have 4000-ish gold available to trade. It should take you to max (or near max, depending on if you've screwed your faction)...
  4. P

Epic 1.0 Friendly Macs

I have recently come back to do a bucket list of things in EQ. One of which is one (at least) of each epic. The epic 1.0's are obviously MAJOR grinds and insanely long camps, so I came up with a few rudimentary macros to help. They could obviously be vastly improved for better autonomy and to...
  5. P

Hand in macro help request

Raising this thread from the dead because I just came back to EQ to dick around (mostly doing epics and raids I never got around to doing before) and here's a good turn-in macro for Lashun. Couple notes... make sure you are next to him and that he is stopped (hailing him works) and that your...
  6. P

Account Multiple Characters for Sale

Bump. Buy 1, get 1 half off!
  7. P

how to do a linecommand to loot a no drop button

Go massacre in PoF or PoH if you want to test it out... get a no drop piece within 2 minutes.
  8. P

Bump. Updated prices and inventory. Make me an offer! Bulk deals are easy.
  9. P

Boxing Solteris Guide

I essentially was 1 grouping them 4 years ago... only brought in more dps cause I could. Is probably cake now.
  10. P

I have 21 characters/accounts for sale. All accounts... Are on Drinal Are server transferrable Are Silver status Do NOT have EoK or TBM Have 100k plat Are fully geared in CotF/TBS FTP gear Are level 105 with max AA spent and banked Are clean accounts with no credit history, suspensions, or...
  11. P

Boxing Solteris Guide

Looks like I wrote that mac years ago. What is it doing, if anything, with the new updates? Are there errors coming up?
  12. P

Spell_Routines broke

It might be an old version... tried finding an updated, but couldn't. Not sure how to post the file, so just posting all the lines of code. #define MySpellIni Ini_${Me.CleanName}_${Me.Class}.ini |** v2.9 pete sampras 1/1/2014 - added /twist support for bards to /call Cast -updated...
  13. P

Spell_Routines broke

Spell_Routines.inc worked fine after the "undeclared variables" update, but seemingly broke with the new patch. Line 670 appeared to be the culprit... commenting out has fixed things, though I'm unsure how that break's the intended workings of the .inc.
  14. P

Upcoming Broken Macros With Next MQ2 Release

Huh, perhaps there was something else wrong rather than undeclared variables or botplugin It's a plugin the member took from elsewhere, and I don't recognize the source of it...
  15. P

I attempted to update the macro of a member here. It seems the macro utilizes the bot plugin (which honestly I didn't know you could do, as I stopped using bot.mac before it became a plugin). I couldn't find any undeclared instances in the mac itself, but it was still very broken and I'm...
  16. P

If the newest update I downloaded yesterday included these changes, then none of my macros broke (yay!). I'm willing to help people update macros, just shoot me a PM.
  17. P

Ah, interesting. I never even considered using a variable I hadn't declared, so I think/hope I'm in the clear.