Search results

1. R

Returning player/MMOBugs User - Advice please.

I'm an old (fat and ugly probably too, but not so much of a Douchebag as the Captain, I hope:) Everquest player and have had many fun hours using MQ2 over the years. I just cannot for the life of me find a decent MMRPG to play nowadays! So I'm up for trying EQ again, but could do with a little...
  2. R

Magelo for WTS toons

Used Magelo for years and as Im trying to sell 2 charcaters would be great to include Magelo's for both. Recently sync'ed both toons but don't understand how to strip/hide names, guilds etc! Odd used to be able to easily, but for some reason the ol' grey matter has depreciated...help please...
  3. R

Looking for help to contact Arcanems

As per title; Looking for help to contact Arcanems please. Have tried here but her mesage box is full, tried an email but no response, looking for help please thank you, Red.
  4. R

Trouble logging-in one account of 6!

Looing for some advice/thoughts oin a problem Im experiencing. I run 5 EQ accounts, all have been working great for months to a year with isboxer and MQ2 (from MMOBugs:) This weekend I logged in 4 accounts as I normally do; patch EQ, run ISBoxer, load MQ2 using MMOLoader. All 4 accounts log in...
  5. R

(Dev bot) 95 Wizzy INI

Does anyone have a Dev Bot 95 INI they are willing to share with me. Just leveled my Wiz from 90 to 95 and would like a reasonable dps INI. Using Dev's Wizzy bot. thank you, Red.
  6. R

Maximising the potential of the toons in my bx team

I know, a very broad ststement for the title. Sunday morning question. I run a box team; War, Shammy, Mage and Bard. Use Dev's macros and after a year I'm starting to understand the INIs;) I've been reading up on Holyshits and Downshits and wondeing how much they would add to the potential of...
  7. R

Beta Merc access

I keep seeing people with the Beta reward mercenaries, and love the look of them. Does anyone know of a way to "flag" a toon/account so that they can interact with the Beta Merc NPC in POK to obtain one of these? Read that "Mercenary Conscription Authorization is your Beta reward for...
  8. R

Help setting Monk toon up.

Hi guys. I just bought a Monk to run with my box team. Know very little and just wanted to ask if someone would let me have a copy of their EQ INI files (renamed); toonname_server.INI and UI_toonname_server.INI. The monk is 90 with 2500+ AAs and I run in windowed mode (quite high rez, but I'm...
  9. R

Plugin Manager

When I fire up MMOBugsMQ2 and log in to my main toon I first had 3 windows; MQ2 Plugin Manager and the OffsetManager Now when I log in 2 accounts, the Plugin Manager is only available on the second toons account/window. Now Plugin Manager does appear to manage Plugin accross all accounts on...