Search results

1. Z

MMOLoader Download

Yup , that did the trick. Loading just fine now. Thanks HTW
  2. Z

MMOLoader Download

Yeah, I see now...all the plugins are enabled in macroquest.ini; that makes sense as to why it could be crashing on load. Let me try disabling some plugins
  3. Z

MMOLoader Download

It seems to be logging in fine to MMOLoader, but EQ is crashing on load now. Seems "No 3D devices found" is usually related to graphics cards/drivers. However, EQ loads just fine without MMOLoader running. So not sure what MMOLoader is doing that would cause this error.
  4. Z

MMOLoader Download

Same here, getting a window (titled 'Everquest') with the error: "No 3D devices found"
  5. Z

Disable Go All Access Pop Ups?

MQ2NoGold (https://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2NoGold) used to block them, but it hasn't worked (at least for me) for a couple weeks.
  6. Z

Advice for gaming keyboard

Depending on the game, mechanical definitely has a leg-up compared to regular keyboards. Although for EQ it probably doesn't matter. That said, I hate typing on non-mechanical after having logged many hours on CherryMX Blues and Reds.
  7. Z

The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

I remember being stuck at 59 for about a week in 2001. I was playing at least 12 hours a day and that damn yellow bar would barely move.
  8. Z

Choppy

Do you have a ton of stuff on your HUD?
  9. Z

Darkened Sea Expansion To Be Released October 28th, 2014.

I miss paying for expansions with Station Cash
  10. Z

Half Off Everquest Marketplace Services this weekend

Semi-related to what Aspire said: you can do this with Gold accounts transitioning to Silver, as well. Say your Gold account is expiring today and will then be transitioned to Silver. If you stay completely logged in or at character select, your account will stay Gold. "Gold Days Left" will...
  11. Z

bat file to run multiple EQ

This is my .bat file contents for loading 5x EQs with MQ2AutoLogin (I don't use EQLaunch or ISBoxer) start /d "C:\Program Files (x86)\EverQuest\" eqgame.exe patchme PING 127.0.0.1 -n 16 start /d "C:\Program Files (x86)\EverQuest\" eqgame.exe patchme PING 127.0.0.1 -n 16 start /d "C:\Program...
  12. Z

What computer table?

Ikea Jerker FTW I have 3 of them O_o
  13. Z

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year MMOBugs Members!

Thank you to the whole MMOBugs team. You guys are awesome :) And Merry Christmas to everyone!
  14. Z

Controversial Discussion - Guns

Your avatar makes this post 1000x better.
  15. Z

I've done my part! This year I picked up an LCP (for the wife, although I carry it a lot :cool:), a 10/22, and 2x Mosins (one for my pops). Going to be picking up a Mossberg 930 soon too :eek:
  16. Z

Seems appropriate for this thread: Gun Control explained - YouTube
  17. Z

This is a serious question: do you own any firearms or have you ever shot a firearm? Just so you know I'm not trolling or being a douche, I completely agree with the 2nd half of your post (in regards to parenting, family, respect, etc.)
  18. Z

Look at my avatar: that's how I feel about gun control ;)
  19. Z

Dont look here.

Thanks, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight.
  20. Z

XP MOD

I'd imagine this information is kept server-side. However, I do not know for sure and would be curious if this were not the case.