Search results

1. Y

mq2piggyzone question

Thank you that is what I needed to know
  2. Y

mq2piggyzone question

ok this is gonna sound stupid but I have been away from EQ for a few years and last time I was playing I know that SOE tended to not be on a ban kick if you were not bothering others or I was just lucky not sure which lol. But am curious how it goes this day do they tend to band if you just use...
  3. Y

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

question folks where is ${PackCode} defined and is there a replacement for it? Thanks
  4. Y

new inv TLOs

does anone have the new TLOs for inv and bag slots i am updateing a macro i wrote awhile back and am having troble getting it o move items from one bag to another
  5. Y

Loader Issue

I just found a quick fix take it and place it in s root folder like c:\mq just worked for me
  6. Y

mq2melee help`

then what is the best way to auto control casting with casters?
  7. Y

mq2melee help`

anyone mind helping me out i have been using melee for awile to control my melee class toons however i am not sure where to begin to make them cast spells and what not via the mq2melee Thanks, yonu
  8. Y

piggyzone problems

has anyone had any problems using the piggyzone plugin I have been unable to zone the causeway the last couple of days it ither drops me in POK or akkanon and won't go any farther. Thanks, yonu