Search results

1. T

Takp client

Is there any mod for any mq2 client to run on the TAKP client? The work done on this server is second to none, I'm really only looking to use EQBC.
  2. T

Work around ETW

Server I'm on Doesnt allow/support ext tar window. Is there a way around this? I'm using RoF2 client and no isboxer. :mad:
  3. T

Afk AAing 60-70ish

Hey im botting a monk and war with 2mercs (clr and rog) So far ive been doing Umbral Plains all the way up to 500 AA, but now i've run out of AA to obtain and need to move on/ level to 65 i guess... Problem is, I'm at a total loss for who/where to kill. I basicly us a simple pull macro on the...
  4. T

Tar from a distance

Which plugging allows you to target from a distance and is this considered an "active" hack to be avoided?
  5. T

HoT or VoA items in classic

I keep finding these random NPCs or genearic (sm) items in classic zones on the prog server im almost positive are linked to VoA or HoT, but not 100%. Am i seeing this stuff because of MQ2 or are they actually spawning incorrectly on the prog servers? PS: im not talking about the invis mobs...
  6. T

R-A-F question

Anyone know or have a lot of experiance with the RAF program? I'm currently 3boxing a SK/SHM/MAG on the progression server and i wanna transfer the sham over to a new RAF account so that it and the SK will get bonus exp. If its sucessful ill prob do the same for the mage. I basicly need to...
  7. T

Whats wrong with this?

/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=1) /goto :main
  8. T

Simple concept i need explained. PLZ

Trying to set something in a macro to essentially be an "at-all-times" thing. I have i essentially use that as my save cmd but i want it to be going on no matter what is happening, as it is if i try to cast or anything with a bad pull the succor wont go off until its done with that part of...
  9. T

Z axis command

is there a cmd to match your Z axis location with a targets? Or possibly even within a certian range? say like +1 i keep ending up being way above but directly infront of my target if they're say in the water or on a cliff ill be just below it
  10. T

Cannot Fade/succor while hovering.....

I keep getting this msg does anyone know why its happening?