Search results

1. T

Takp client

Is there any mod for any mq2 client to run on the TAKP client? The work done on this server is second to none, I'm really only looking to use EQBC.
  2. T

Work around ETW

Server I'm on Doesnt allow/support ext tar window. Is there a way around this? I'm using RoF2 client and no isboxer. :mad:
  3. T

Afk AAing 60-70ish

yes iirc i have dones headshots on my ranger and AFK AA'd there before as well =D
  4. T

Afk AAing 60-70ish

The nest maybe?
  5. T

Afk AAing 60-70ish

I was thinking EPs too, but wasnt too sure. Currently im getting 12-16% AA exp in Umbral Plains which isn't bad but i wanted to up it so i tried PoNightmare and got about 16-25% but the mobs hit 2x as hard and swarmed 2x as fast. I can handle 2-3 mobs but 4 is prob pushing it on the healer ( i...
  6. T

Afk AAing 60-70ish

yeah, exactly my reasoning for starting this post. I need a good grind spot with a cluster of mobs lvls 60-70.
  7. T

Afk AAing 60-70ish

Quite literally im a moron when it comes to writing macros and the like. I can edit simple things and read them for the most part, but w/o warping and "lazy" commands my skills suck!:mad: id love to learn a way to bot inside a dungeon like GE or something of that manner. I tried using a...
  8. T

Afk AAing 60-70ish

Hey im botting a monk and war with 2mercs (clr and rog) So far ive been doing Umbral Plains all the way up to 500 AA, but now i've run out of AA to obtain and need to move on/ level to 65 i guess... Problem is, I'm at a total loss for who/where to kill. I basicly us a simple pull macro on the...
  9. T

Tar from a distance

Thanks greatly appreciate it
  10. T

Tar from a distance

I thought so at first too but according to the wiki it doesn't mention it as part of the plugin... Not 100% schooled on all the in and outs, but if it is and inner part of reachit, would it possibly not be an "active" portion of the plugin? I just want to use it and not risk being banned.
  11. T

Tar from a distance

Which plugging allows you to target from a distance and is this considered an "active" hack to be avoided?
  12. T

HoT or VoA items in classic

I keep finding these random NPCs or genearic (sm) items in classic zones on the prog server im almost positive are linked to VoA or HoT, but not 100%. Am i seeing this stuff because of MQ2 or are they actually spawning incorrectly on the prog servers? PS: im not talking about the invis mobs...
  13. T

R-A-F question

95% certain on this. I'm going to sub my recruit account later this week when i get my 3rd monitor cable in. PM me plz on your 1-60 in 36hrs strat if you would. I had to take a break about 3weeks after the prog server kicked off and my 3 are all lvl 38 and the SK is amazingly geared for 38 on...
  14. T

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

explain plz? how are you getting extra exp pots?
  15. T

R-A-F question

if i understand what yoru asking...yes you are unable to make a 51/50 char headstart on the prog server, but the button from what i understand is still there it just wont work, AND if you hit it your free 51/50 char "charge" will be exhausted up and you wont be able to make it on any other...
  16. T

R-A-F question

on the prog server when both your toons are same lvl (recruiter and recruitee) do they recieve the same exp gains? EDIT: i did go back and re-read the SOE database, and it does state that you only recieve bonus exp after the recruitee upgrades to a full subscription.
  17. T

R-A-F question

Anyone know or have a lot of experiance with the RAF program? I'm currently 3boxing a SK/SHM/MAG on the progression server and i wanna transfer the sham over to a new RAF account so that it and the SK will get bonus exp. If its sucessful ill prob do the same for the mage. I basicly need to...
  18. T

Whats wrong with this?

Does a corpse's hp register as 0% or is it not registered at all? Basicly if my DS kills a mob he keeps the target (the corpse) and wont find a new one unless forced. Trying to make is part of the loop that he would realize once the mobs PctHps <=1 thats no longer a target he needs to concern...
  19. T

Whats wrong with this?

/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=1) /goto :main