Search results

1. kellzmag

Seru

I guess this is more of a vent thread but I have checked my tracker everyday since I've been back in the game(about 2 months) to no avail. Are people really still camping Lord Inquisitor Seru at this frequency? If so what the hell for? The only thing worth a damn is the mount and with it being...
  2. kellzmag

font size help

Hey guys, does anyone else play on a large HD tv? my monitor broke so I hooked up to my 50" LG through the hdmi port on my video card and a lot of the font is super difficult to read in eq. The worse to read really is the AA window and my MQ map. Any help would rock, I have tried different...
  3. kellzmag

Where are people kiting these days?

Anyone know of a zone with higher level mobs than field of scale, that do not summon or have ungodly runspeed? I was thinking of trying the fungal bloom instance in UF albeit old, I know the mobs don't summon and there is room to kite... just not sure if they're going to run too fast for me, on...
  4. kellzmag

supercast? :/

Anyone else have an issue trying to use supercast where everytime you enter /scast "beam of molten steel" for example it just turns super cast on and off in the mq window?