Search results

1. botlove

basic afk xp macro that works on zippzipp's emu

this is too much fun ohh... harder with warping due to mobs below ground... this might take some work. =)
  2. botlove

Wait4rez

wait4rez I might be having a problem with wait4rez finding the windows. I'd be interested in a newer version, if somebody has one, please submit it. Mainly for AFK grinding, if i die I want the macro to wait4rez, and pause all bot activity until done... i don't want to take any chance that...
  3. botlove

Quite disapponted.

Yeah, the AA, combat abilities, spells are all lame so far. Maybe the content is good, but it's hard to get excited about an expansion that doesn't have anything worthwhile for the toons I play.
  4. botlove

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

what about enchanter mana reiteration aura? The enchanter aura "Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II" stays on all the time, but the song portion of the buff takes about a tick to show up... and sometimes it disappears while nuking heavily... so this is kind of annoying because the chanter bot tries...
  5. botlove

No Freedom in Death

two words radiant cure.
  6. botlove

patch fixed furniture profits

whew, =) hey - thanks for the location of that other post - I try to never read any post that looks like that title "Funny Scam from CodeCompiler " - cause I dont like that guy and just assume that anything mentioned in a post can be ignored about CC. =) That idea of setting an event...
  7. botlove

i wish i could delete this already I didnt say how much I made - I said how much people made. I did okay, but I'm not trying to brag so much as share, now that I am permitted to share. You all get so jealous and nasty so fast, somebody please delete this post, this is just not what I wanted...
  8. botlove

oh, there is? where?
  9. botlove

Since the release of HoT until this last patch, it was possible to buy 6 items from a vendor in a neigborhood, make two combines, produce a piece of furniture, and sell it back to the vendor for a profit of 95pp per item. I had a blast writing a program with AutoIT to make furniture and sell it...