Search results

1. haim

Any Bug Guilds out there?

Im looking for a solid crew to run my box crew with . Regular Raid targets would be ideal. PM me here. Cheers
  2. haim

/makecamp off and pet issues

issue 1.) Right now Im having some serious headaches over toons running back to a make believe camp area. I have /makecamp off set to a hotkey and I spam it but the character (just one out of the box group, mind you) keeps running back towards the entrance of the zone. issue 2.) My pets...
  3. haim

moveutils nightmare

It seems that mq2moveutils has completely gone haywire on me. As soon as everything is plugged in and loaded on all toons, I engage with a mob and all the melee toons start running rampant throughout the zone aggroing other mobs until the char gets stuck on a rock or in the room. Or a caster...
  4. haim

Guardians of the Hive

Any complete strats on this raid event in Arthicrex? Seems a lot easier than Brath. From what we've experienced... one needs to kite all 3 adds while rest of kill shrooms that spawn as well as ants that add. Any additional info appreciated.
  5. haim

Idea for poison combine while engaged

I figured out that if one were to make DD poisons individually using a mortar and pestle and then applying while attacking it could increase dps drastically. (as opposed to creating stacks and then waiting for recast timer to wear off) I'm sure this can be macro'd fairly easy, so I was...
  6. haim

28 =|= a lifetime

dare I say false advertising ? i always joked around about joining the 27 club along with janis joplin, jimi, and kurt - but c'mon guys 28 years is hardly a lifetime !
  7. haim

still having issues with char loc

so i'm having to /fade a lot in order to get my pc to show. i've been told that it's probably stealth preventing me from hailing npc's / zoning into instances etc but i'm convinced it's something else. how do i fix this? there's gotta me something more than /stealth off - because that's not...
  8. haim

/gems = free buffs

amazing how many people don't know about this resource. it's not great i know don't flame me, but i thought i'd chip in this modest tool. have fun leveling your twinks.
  9. haim

Nagafen's hoard

so how do i loot this puppy? tried everything i knew. which apparently isnt enough.