Search results

1. E

Everquest $2.50 on STEAM

I guess they holding a sale for $2.50 you get EQ + 15 expansions and free 30 day subscription for new accounts.
  2. E

Tower of Discord - Event 2

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone can offer some helpful tips for beating this event. We seem to have DPS issues. I am not sure if we just need more DPS as a guild but right now were are comfortably getting up to the Ixt. We can kill the first wave and kyv no problem, but our issue seems to be...
  3. E

Question about account access

I was just curious if i would be able to run MQ on two separate computers with one account. I ask this because i am about to purchase a laptop and wasn't sure if i could. i don't want my account getting banned for anything. :)
  4. E

Druid Macro

I dont know anything about macros or how to load them or whatever, but im looking for a druid macro. Currently I tank with my bard and looking for him to assist/snare then nuke. If anyone can explain this and possibly loan me a macro that would be extremely appreciated.
  5. E

UI

Anyone here have a cool UI? I'm looking for a standard one or if you have a bard one that works too. I quit for a long time and there used to be with web site i went for my interfaces but i can't remember it for the life of me. Would preferably have one with a HUD built into it as well as for...
  6. E

Question about Boxing

Well I'm new to MMOBugs.com but i have used MQ in the past an extremely long time ago. I am familiar with some things here and there but i just love the map. Now onto my question. Currently my main is a bard and i am curious as to what you guys think would be the best class to box with him? I...