Search results

1. A

Some Plugins broken?

Hello, I cant seem to make some plugin work anymore since last update. Autogroup, HUD seem broken. Any thoughts ? Thx by advance. Arph
  2. A

AssistLoot Macro

Hello all, i have been using this macro for years, and i cant make it work now on the AssistLoot.ini reference. What it does: the Mac autoassist the main Assist, and when it identifies a corpse, moveto the corpse, and loot it. This still works perfectly. It then Keeps or Destroys items on...
  3. A

Downflag Chief's Influence

Hello, anyone can help making this line to pop correctly ? Thx. Arph downshit9=/if (${Spell[Invigoration of the Ry'Gorr].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Invigoration of the Ry'Gorr].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "The Chief's Influence"|Item
  4. A

Pulling MAC resetting

Hello all, im wondering if anyone couls help me fixing my Pulling Mac into resetting ir every 15 minutes. I made some tries and it didnt go too well so far. Thx by advance. Arph. | AuoPull Macro | autopull.mac | Author : robdawg :Ripped by liaohowie | Version : 1.0 2009-10-11 |...
  5. A

Shaman Mac

Hello all, i need some help from the community. I cant seem to make "Talisman of Kolo's Unity" to cast on my shaman macro. I tried to use one the buffs as a anchor to make it casted, but nothing worked so far. Any tip of how i need to do it ? Thx by advance. Arph #Event SetTank "#1# tells you...