Search results

1. lugnut

Baz mac

I'm looking for a macro for bazaar trader that turns the trader off before updating prices so that it doesnt undercut itself. or if anyone has some knowledge of a script that can be added into a macro I already have to shut the trader off before updating so it doesnt undercut itself. I used to...
  2. lugnut

Simple Macro - Refined Spellcaster's Empowering Essences

Macro to create Refined Spellcaster's Empowering Essences #include MQ2Cast.inc Sub Main /declare noInvis int outer 1 /if (!${Me.Book[Focus Mass Refined Spellcaster's Empowering Essence]}) { /echo You don't have Focus Mass Refined Spellcaster's Empowering Essence in your...
  3. lugnut

Collectibles

anyone know if there's a macro/plugin out there that uses MQ2nav to gather collectibles?
  4. lugnut

Open Locked Doors

Is there a plugin that will allow me to open locked doors? Note I do not have the lockpick skill. Thanks, Lugnut
  5. lugnut

Fishing Macro

I've looked at fish.mac and hyperfish.mac. I've modified fish.mac to use the logic for fishermans companion and that's working fine. I'd like to see how hyperfish.mac works, but I can't really figure out how to modify the hyperfish.ini so that it keeps the stuff i catch. It seems like hyper...
  6. lugnut

Rogue Ligament Slice

So Rogue has an AA called Ligament Slice that blinds the mobs. This causes the mobs to walk away and the tank cannot maintain agro no matter what is tried. Is there a way to make sure that my rogue does not use Ligament Slice? I run MQ2Bot on this rogue. Thanks, Lugnut
  7. lugnut

Notification of missed tell

Is there a plugin that can be used to send a beep or something if one of my toons gets a tell? It looks like using MQ2RelayTell and MQ2Notify will send a text message to my phone (which would be ideal) - but I'm not sure if that really works. The Wiki us pretty vague on those two options...
  8. lugnut

Warrior tank pushed around

In the past few days I've had issues where my War Tank is pushed around quite a bit by the mobs. More than I've ever seen before. Not sure if this is something new in game or something that can be controlled with MQ2memlee or MQ2Nav. One other thing recently is that the mobs will walk away...
  9. lugnut

MQ2Map Question

I have the MQ2Map plugin loaded, run four toons on one box. I have one account that MQ2Map doesn't work. I load/unload plugin nothing. Works fine on the other accounts running on the same computer.....thoughts? Thanks, Lugnut
  10. lugnut

Question Timestamps for MQ2 window

Is it currently possible to turn on timestamps in the MQ2 window?
  11. lugnut

Question plugin manager help

having some troubles with /pm and /pm show not working and pulling up the plugin manager in game. this is only happening on one character. others it works perfectly fine, not sure what the problem is if anyone has ideas? have tried reloading mq2, exiting completely. deleting the toons files. and...
  12. lugnut

Autoloader Question

Can someone help me understand or point me to where I can read about how to reinstall the autoloader so it does not lost my plugin config. When I install I unselect whatI think is the correct check boxes, yet I lose my plugin config everytime. Thanks Lugnut