Search results

1. J

TDS class loot drop list?

Right now my warrior is in CoTF Flowing gear......Should I be switching out to TBM Crypt gear and just auging it out then? I just want to make sure I fully understand what everyone is saying before I spend the time going thru it.
  2. J

What to add..

Regular. I tried progression, got annoyed to fast lol.
  3. J

What to add..

So I just learned about changing cpuaffinity in eqclient. Now I can run a 4th account where I couldn't before. Current group is sk/enc/wiz....should I add dru, cleric or mage.... Also I use an amd Intel pentium quad core with 4 gig ram. Besides the cpuaffinity is there any other ways to boost...
  4. J

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I love PeteSampras 1,3,5,7,9
  5. J

Solo class

I would think Bst with a cleric merc but it would be a definite grind.
  6. J

Bot Macro

Let me start off by saying I am sure they have......But has anyone used this for a level 105 Zerker? Im basically looking for something to run the zerker for me while I play the tank, but want something that will after a certain % the zerker will turn attack on and move to the mob.
  7. J

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but I have my first spell set to GOM1=True But it casts it as the first spell regardless of when GOM fires or not, is there a way for me to make it to where it only casts the GOM=True spell if GOM fires?
  8. J

Macro Help

In this case everything is now run under C:/ drive, there is no longer an F:/ drive so to speak of..... I will check the macroquest.ini though
  9. J

Macro Help

Ok need some help and cant figure this one out....I was running a shaman from my F: drive and a monk from my C: drive...... I upgraded the computer added windows 7, and tried running my macros for the shaman, I put everything into the C:/ drive this time.... When I try running the macro it...
  10. J

Shambot 4.22

Apparently with all group buffs, soon as i removed her casting Souls Unity (was going to self cast as i needed it) she started chain casting group haste
  11. J

Shambot 4.22

Was working great for me last week, this week i log on and now its chain casting the Group Buff Souls Unity
  12. J

The Name Game!

You could name it Damnit Get out of there damnit stop that damnit bad dog damnit
  13. J

MageBot for LvL 90

Have you tried Devastators free on he has posted. Im up to level 87 and its still working very well for me. A tad slow on the nuking, but overall really well done.
  14. J

Gamewar

Anyone had any experience with them. Are they a legit company. I did search under search and it only came up with 2 old posts from 2009 and 2008.....Are there any good sites besides this one (of course) and PA to sell on? And any good sites that does trades?
  15. J

Shambot 4.22

For frozen gift, do i just set it as a nuke? think thats the only questoin i have left.
  16. J

Shambot 4.22

Also its still spamming hiding corpses.....
  17. J

Shambot 4.22

How do I get frozen gift to work properly. Where do I put it in the file at first i was going to try nuke. Would that be the right way to do it?
  18. J

Mage or Bard

Maybe once I purchase Devastators premium clericbot (april 13th) I will be able to ditch the merc, but right now its very slow at healing and just doing Fall of Tae ew and Welcome to nightmare tasks can get hairy on the healing sides of it. I still dont know which way i will go. I have a friend...
  19. J

Mage or Bard

Ok so I am in group that runs 90 Warrior, 90 Shaman, 86 Cleric, 87 Monk, T5 cleric Merc and...... Trying to decide between the following 85 Mage-devastators macro 85 Bard- Pete Sampras macro T5 Merc Rogue Which will produce the best dps
  20. J

Low level healer macro? (Fippy/Vulak)

Personally counting down the days until I get my School Check and can afford to buy the premium clericbot from devastator all his stuff rocks.