Search results

1. E

Wailing Sister's Demi..

Anyone been able to easily box this by yourself? Sucks running around trying to keep up with hails on 3 toons.. If anyone has any tips or tricks on how your getting it done, if anyone still does it, thatd be awesome! Thanks
  2. E

Connection Issues

Hi guys, have a weird problem here for running eq. We had a tech guy come over and test everything out for internet and replaced cables ethernet chords everything that he could think of, and couldnt quite diagnose the problem. Whenever I load more then one instance of eq, such as I run 6 on one...
  3. E

Boxing Raids

Hey guys, so me and a bud have been boxing raids lately and our crew exists of War War Sk Sham Cleric Ranger Bard Bard Chanter and sometimes Rog/Monk come. We have been doing TSS aug events like Soth Attendants and Three bro's in FC along with Corruption of Ro and some ToB nameds and rage...
  4. E

Still having troubles with MQ

yea tried all that its still being goofy and having to do same thing when wanna load it up is a huge pita....really sucks for fabled too :P
  5. E

i gave that a try and it didnt work :( idk what else to try
  6. E

"C:\Program Files\MacroQuest2\MMOLoader.exe" that what it says for the target sorry im very very computer illiterate
  7. E

it takes it into my pictures folder automatically so thats where i downloaded it...should it be elsewhere?
  8. E

nope im just going to the downloads tab...should it be going to program files?
  9. E

Hey guys, sorry to bother you again but Mq still isnt loading right on my comp. I tried everything you guys said to do such as copy over the working MQ and it didnt work... The whole thing was just random and randomly stopped working, i tried reinject plugin config everything. Only thing that...
  10. E

MQ wont load!

right....says its running on taskbar but EQ loads up and normall itll say mq whatever on the loading bar as your getting to char select and its the normal soe one... and once i get to char select non of my windows are up and i go into game and nothing is running...
  11. E

MQ wont load!

nope i use normal ui... but yea i even login and my maps arent up so i wouldnt think mq would be...idk ive tried everything on the command thing reinject relogging in everything i can think of and still does it :(
  12. E

MQ wont load!

haha sorry... well i click the launch mmoloader before i even load anything else up and it says i get logged in successful and everything and is on my task bard and says its loaded, but once i load up eq it stays loaded on task bar, but it doesnt load in everquest itself...non of the mq windows...
  13. E

MQ wont load!

Hey guys I have this problem with MQ loading on one of my comps. Seems like i have to uninstall MQ and everything with it, then reinstall it again just for it to load up on my comp. But it works on my other comp, so idk what it could be. Any suggestions?