Search results

1. J

Account Suspended

CWTN with the insider trading news.. Person of many talents!.
  2. J

Looking for Services on Povar/Quellious

Just coming back after a loooooong break. Some of you ole timers should remember me. 4 toons on 4 different accounts are currently lvl 90s. Looking to get them leveled and AAed up atleast. I am discreet and obviously hope that I can find someone credible and discreet also. Feel free to him me up.
  3. J

Returning - looking for 90s Bot Ini's

Looking for 90s charactors ini's Cleric Shaman ShadowKnight Beserker would be great to start.
  4. J

Question Making a long awaited come back. -help- haha

So no sense in trying to level up my characters? just buy new ones? hmm
  5. J

By the way are there any inexpensive places to pick up the expansions these days?
  6. J

After many years I am finally making a comeback. For those that remember me, I (in the early years of MMOB) would try to help others as much as possible. Also tried to get offsets posted and built as soon as possible too. That being said, I have been gone for quite some time. I have recently...
  7. J

./mac modbot.. and clickies

The MQ2Melee plugin works well for the clickies and combat events. and would work independantly from the macro you are running.
  8. J

Who do you want to win?

Nader... now there is a real choice... to hell with big business!
  9. J

Who do you want to win?

to hell with osama and mccrackhead, they are both idiots.
  10. J

Best grind spots?

5 hours?! shit ive been xping for 2 days x5 hours a day and still not even 82 yet...
  11. J

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

there might be something off with the group aspect of mq2. its also having issues healing with afcleric. other group members besides MT.
  12. J

Shroud AA Powerleveling - How To

i dont think that mission works off of group average as much as the level of the charachtor requesting.
  13. J

Whats wrong with this scene?

how the hell did the van fit in there! or i guess they just sealed themselves in.
  14. J

Krond the Longhorn

weapon sets are real important. if you have the wrong weapon set when he goes to the racks he will flurry that tank and who ever else gets on aggro untill he "sees" the right weapon set. the charm does happen at random and its how we deal with it also. keep your 4 top slots open from buffs so...
  15. J

Plugins

they dont use mq2mmobugs, but you would need to set up an eqgame-private.h with the new offsets (if any) to update those that are using offsets, unless you want to update each one manually. autosize, size for examples Jobey
  16. J

Breakneck, Master at Arms

audio triggers. he has 2 emotes. a charge one like hatchet also a raise his arm with a hammer like hatchet also. both of those you need to avoid.
  17. J

**ATTENTION: Today Only!** - Read Me for Compile Information!

Hmm this seems pretty interesting!
  18. J

MQ2ClickMaint v1.20

Yeah i get all the noticed messages. i have the correct #items in the ini. But since after 1.17 I think it would always return FALSE. Jobey