Question Making a long awaited come back. -help- haha

jobey

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
After many years I am finally making a comeback.

For those that remember me, I (in the early years of MMOB) would try to help others as much as possible. Also tried to get offsets posted and built as soon as possible too.

That being said, I have been gone for quite some time. I have recently started to load up the game again, and I still have 4 accounts. But obviously, I am way behind having been gone so long.

I am looking for any Guides, Tips, Macros, Plugins that I should be checking out to catch up fairly quickly. (I don't use "active" hacks) The most I used if I remember correctly were the melee / follow / cast plugins and the team bots.

feel free to just point me to any relevant threads you think I should be looking over. or if you want to feel generous you can always DM. I keep a pretty good secret.

-Jobey '99

Your best bet is to buy a Heroic Character, they are $25.

You get all expansions for free except the last two? I believe. You can only get expansions from Daybreak.

If your buy the latest expansion, you get them all.

Truthfully, Heroic and Gold access is way to go to learn the ropes.

Good to see your back Jobey. Drop by discord sometime.

depends what u are into but this is evercrack there will always be something else to do

u want to relive all you lvl 1 adventures, go for it (easier now)
are u in a hurry to have other folks be able to PL u (if you have those type of friends) getting to 85 asap = go heroic
there is alot of lvling reg and aa xp, quests, evolving gear, flagging

in the end its up to you to pick your poison oh

ill add a haha and a hmmm there to try to relate a little (not clear why u use those but there u go)

Welcome back! Im in the same boat with you, I have been out of EQ for many years now and its a pretty steep learning curved getting back into EQ and MQ2. I literally forgot how to play my main, I feel like Im learning all over again. lol