Beastlord Vah Shir Robes~ in another Illusion.

JDEKnox

Knox
Reaction score
Um just in case any of you beastlords out there haven't thought of this until now... because i only thought about it twenty minutes ago... to get a robe graphic going for a Vah Shir Beastlord to get the robe graphic if they are so inclined. All you have to do is throw on a robe, like lungi of the forbidden, throw on Pact of the Wurine, swap to regular Breastplace, then throw on some illusion that can use a robe, personally i use Circlet of Disguise

im gonna go play with the macro Drowfire created and modify it for myself and any others.

Okay here it is, a little longer then the original macro but it works. Again, edited from Drowfire's mac to fit beastlords

Code:
--------------------------------------------
>               Robe Graphic Bug Mac              <
>Powered by Drowfire, edited for Beatlords<
---------------------------------------------

Sub Main
/echo Robe Mac Started
/delay 1s
/itemnotify ${FindItem[=Circlet of Disguise].InvSlot} rightmouseup
/delay 8s
/exchange 29456 chest
/delay 2s
/alt activate 3709
/delay 5s
/exchange 91171 chest
/delay 2s
/itemnotify ${FindItem[=Circlet of Disguise].InvSlot} rightmouseup
/delay 7s
/echo Robe Mac finished
/return

Why do people post macros with /casting 923479 chest ?

Declare your item up top or at least comment the macro so people know what item is being used.

This is just a random rant that I have specially in the holyshit thread. Besides that nice modification.

I would use /delay 15s ${Me.Buff[WhatEverIllusionYouJustCasted].ID}
over /delay 8s

conditional ifs give more room for lag spikes.

well i'm not exactly great at making macros so i just changed them so they work the way i want them to, if i knew what you were talking about, i'd probably have done it

he just means instead of ONLY putting /casting 923479 chest, put the name that item is...that way people know which item it is. doesn't make a difference for macro just clears up which chest piece it is.

Am i doing something wrong ? This doesnt work for me. Vah shir is original race. I dont mean using the macro part, i just mean manually doing it does not give me robe graphic.

Am i doing something wrong ? This doesnt work for me. Vah shir is original race. I dont mean using the macro part, i just mean manually doing it does not give me robe graphic.

Well, Vah Shir can't wear robes...so the title of this is sort of misleading. OP is saying you have to illusion to another race that can wear robes (ex: Human, Dark Elf, Iksar, etc...).

This can be used with any class/race really assuming you have an illusion that you can click and can appear in a robe. I used to do it with my monk. Put robe on, click AoN, take robe off, click off illusion. Voila.

Can also be done with plate armor that's all/all or leather, etc etc. Like an enchanter in plate armor (I used efreeti armor) but instead of just equiping a robe in the BP slot, you have to use all plate in all visible slots. Get's time consuming, but it's a fun trick.