Search results

1. E

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Has anyone tried a cleric. mine keeps casting the HoT reverant elixir RK. II as though it is a direct heal and not a duration heal despite the ini settings showing duration.
  2. E

Is there a way to have the bot assist a tank outside the group? Thanks
  3. E

No, I just stated that above in my previous post. Lose the condescending attitude cocksmoke With respect to Pete I followed the install and operational instructions to T. Anyway after work I'll run the spells macro and update the post after a trial to see if the same problems persist. Perhaps...
  4. E

I'll try running the spell macro independently then? /macro spells. ??? To create the log and then run the bot as per usual. The bot works and runs, loads as Pete's bot. I have always had the files in their proper locations and my log folder creates all kinds of logs, just not one called spells.
  5. E

ok, what I think it is; after the necro dies it he tries to cast spells but does not have sufficient mana to cast those spells so I believe it is reading unparsable. Also of note, there is definitely an issue with Zombieskin in that the Necro will repeatedly cast this spell despite the buff...
  6. E

well I figured you meant something else and searched my log folder but spells.mac didn't exist then and it doesnt exist now. I doubt it has any relevance but I turned log on as well. In my log folder I show logs for all sorts of things (each class.mac.log etc. The bot works, loads properly etc...
  7. E

I don't own Embalmers Carapace AA. Sub Main /declare mySpells string outer |Aggro|Rez|Heal|SelfBuff|Fade|Jolt|Nuke|Swarm|Debuff|Mez|Root|Snare|FightBuff|MainTankBuff|PetBuff|Pet|Mana|Endurance|Buff|Aura|Dot|Lifetap|HealPet|Adds|PossibleAdds|ImHit|AA /declare mySpawn string outer /declare i...
  8. E

Necro is not working well at all. Constant messages Unparsable in Calculation E It isn't playable in its current form, way too many crashes and standing still doing nothing
  9. E

Necro crashed 10 mins in. Was getting an unparasable in E or C message and crashed hard. Had recently been rezzed and was not sitting to med
  10. E

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Agreed these are all non endurance eating so having them up at every refresh opportunity would be great. Please action Thanks
  11. E

I have the sick feeling that I have been scammed really badly....Looking for advice

I think I know who you are talking about. IF it is who I think you are speaking of, he is pretty dodgy. Will PM you the name so if we can confirm it is the same guy, we can work to have him suspended. Confirmed with obheals that it is joedungca. Should be banned for his constant aggravation to...
  12. E

EQ Patches

Is it not something you guys can collaborate on. He works the struct and you do the opcodes and voila?
  13. E

EQ Patches

look, I too can do hackajournalism. You are by for the most demanding :)
  14. E

EQ Patches

I think it's reasonable to assume that a lot of the people who work on MQ2 and macros etc are not overly active in playing the game anymore. I appreciate the work they do but it is what it is. This has been a problem since day 1 of EQ though where you had Verant/SoE devs who didn't play...
  15. E

Moveutils/advpath Problem

still experiencing the keymap problem...basically its useless for running macros in its current state no isboxer here
  16. E

Brad McQuaid is back

Totally agree, get rid of the cookie cutter BS, itemization is killing me. 20 earrings with different names with the same stats...Joy.
  17. E

Wanderlust Charm Aug

Mac doesn't work. If anyone has a complete working version post it please. Gets the actual augment stone and then stops. Upon rerunning warps around a bit, gets to Vanguard Regan and stops again without accepting task and if you manually accept it won't proceed to speak with Wanderer Gimlek...
  18. E

How many characters do you run a t once

I have a pretty solid system but any more than two accounts at once an dit lags. I've heard of guys using 6 and their pc can't be a heck of alot better so what gives? What settings do you turn off that eat up the most resources and allow you to play more than 2 characters? Do you use 3rd party...
  19. E

Necro mac

Thanks Pete, Pete does great work and puts a lot of time into his macros of which we benefit, free of charge. If you need to test-drive an 85 necro with all the bells and whistles Pete, pm me as I mentioned before and you can have at it with mine for a night or two.
  20. E

Safe Passage - Pet Pulling

Did it 5 mins ago, it worked but pet was sticking to him harder than the times I have done it previously. I have a mage but went with necro pet as I have more flexibility with him and feigned him and summoned him to get him off the Colonel. He was still on hate list when I unfeigned him and I...