Search results

1. D

Hey all, needing some wireless help

hey hey, been gone a looooong time thinking of making a return to EQ and give WoW a try for awhile. problem I'm having atm though is I recently had to switch to a wireless router and all. I went and got a belkin N F5D8233-4 for my router and a belkin n F5D8053 for my pc to connect with. I've...
  2. D

Diablo 2 question !!!

well, fooling around in diablo 2 again seem to gravitate back there when I'm undecided on what I really want to play. anyway, wondering if anyone had anything that would let my other account follow my main around ? since there is a distance on exp and all, looking for something that would...
  3. D

Similar to Fry's, build a Vanguard pc ....

I'm looking to buy a laptop, capable of playing at least one , hopefully 2 instances of eq at a time. Wireless internet a must as I'd use it while err... driving ... around... (sitting really, but in a car) Looking to spend 1k or less on it ... help !! I have found a few at around 1k , but...
  4. D

Flash Movie / Web Page Intro question...

Heya all, not mmo related but I know lot's of people here can help me out. Please take a look at the link below. It goes to a website designed by kids in school for a project. http://www.fightpoverty.mmbrico.com What I would like to know is if anyone can tell me what type of program I need to...
  5. D

monk epic 1.5 help !

ok, so I did everything , step by step using the guide linked on monkly business. when I zone into the bloodfields for the last / final step (fighting the keeper) he isn't up, I waited about 1hr fd'd at his spawn point with no joy.... anyone tell me what's wrong ? I turned in everything...
  6. D

Computer Sound Question

errrr... for some reason I can't get the sound on my pc to work anymore. I've been having a problem recently with the computer go'ing to a black screen on reboot , after the windows xp screen loads and before selecting user. Anyway, that problem doesn't happen anymore, but now I have wierd...
  7. D

SEMPER FI !!!!

that is all !!
  8. D

wtf is this ?? computer tech question

So, my other computer all of a sudden start's shutting itself down and giving me some nt/system error crap. I'm trying to get it fixed and all and seem to have it pretty cleaned up now. BUT ... I have an entry into my hijackthis log that I can't find any information on at all.... 04 - Startup...
  9. D

Faction in CR ?

Howdy everyone, wondering if anyone can tell me something I can kill or a quest that I can run a few times to increase my faction in CR ? I started a gnome mage and a lot of the npc's in CR are apprehensive and refuse to talk to me. thanks !
  10. D

Army Officer Reservist Program

Hi, wondering if someone can clear something up for me. I have a friend who is considering joining the Officer program in the Army. However , he said he can't get guaranteed a job field go'ing straight in fulltime. He heard/read somewhere that if he goes in as an officer in the reserves , he...
  11. D

Charm Exploit, nothing major, semi-useful

You can charm a mob that buff's itself. Then click off all it's buff's. Break charm and have a little bit easier time killing it. (since it's buffless) Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, figured it out the other day fooling around on my bard farming. (you can click buff pets off)...
  12. D

Suggestions on where to take a 57 necro ?

Hi, Looking for some suggestions on where to take a 57 necro to solo? Need a spot with blue's to yellow's , not terribly high hp's, good supply of mobs. Tried Veksar, but it seems full on my server when I play. Thanks !
  13. D

Help finding Black Lab/Dog Paw Print Image !!

Hey all, trying to find a nice image of a black labrador paw print. My niece is do'ing a school project and I'm having a hard time locating one. Found a lot of crappy pictures or pictures I can't get too print. I need a link to the site that it came from also, she has too show her sources...
  14. D

25 poison resist all/all inv clickie TSS

In crescent reach.... 2 min quest tops talk to Disgruntled Boawb level 1 quest guy.... tells you give a potion to Councilmember Reakash one of the council members.... she get's ill and blah blah.... asks you to prove your allegiance she gives you a potion to bring back to Boawb 2 items from...
  15. D

Suggestion's on where to hunt

Hi, little bored.... looking for some idea's on where to hunt. Been hunting in Undershore latley but it's getting old. I'm currently using my 70 monk 300 or so aa's , around 10k hps, 1.8k ac buffed with shaman buffs and temp. Using my 70 shaman to bot with. Most all spells. Dragging around...
  16. D

Skillcast macro...

Hi, Would like to know what code to add or if someone can modify the skillcast macro to have a delay ? so , for example, I can have my ranger cast his damage shield every 15 mins ? I use the skill cast macro on my alt's all the time and think it's great , just figure it would be easier to...
  17. D

PoR hunting question....

Couple of questions as far as hunting in PoR goes...(I've never hunted in ANY of the new zone's heh, just about never been to them except to run the slipgear mac for my bard) 1. Is there anything worth swarm kiting with my 70 bard to pl a baby ranger (51) on there ? you know, how some zone's...
  18. D

Careful Trading ... there is a trade hack !!

Hi, wanted to let everyone know be VERY careful making trade's . There is an active trade hack that I got hit with today of FV. I would suggest making anyone buying anything from you go through trader mode. Something with the person being out of range, money appeared in the trade window but...
  19. D

autobot Shaman macro question

Hi, I decided to try out the autobot shaman macro inside the compile. I have altered the spells to my shaman's spells (level 70 with 99% spells, no ancients). I am bad with macro's , to the point of wtf ? , and would like to know how to add in two commands. 1: casting panther line on tank...
  20. D

Staying connected to EQ

Hi, wondering if there is a program or some setting that I can change that will help me stay connected to EQ after multiple zoning ? I go LD way too much if I chain zone. Thanks !!