1. L

SK Ini

anyone happen to have a 115 sk ini i could get please for the bot here
  2. L

WTS Multiple 110-115 Characters

Sk sent you a PM
  3. L

Account Looking for SK

Looking for SK on Bristlebane server would like it to be a new account and leveled to at least 110 with almost max aas I have been looking at one on Player auctions but would rather get him here if I can let me know what kind of price I might be looking at would like him to be in at least t1 TOV...
  4. L

Items Mage Pet Focus

Looking for either the Golden Sages Ear ring or better on bristlebane if anyone has one to part with shoot me a message on what you are looking for to get my hands on it
  5. L

MQ2Bot

What about the bot puller not comming back to the other group members he keeps stopping a little farther away each pull so i need to keep moving other group members?
  6. L

MQ2Bot

Is there a way to get the bot to pull one kind of mob over others in a zone like say a snake over anthing else? and is there a way to tell the bot to come back to the camp where others are it keeps stopping farther away from the group?
  7. L

Cauldron of Endless Goods

question how do i go about making this work for Cauldron of countless Goods and what all do i need to get this to work? i see it can be recast every 30 min
  8. L

I think SOE is up to something?!

Had an account banned a few years ago on a year sub they said cause i was hacking I got no refund
  9. L

MQ2Melee

ty ty HTW i was blind
  10. L

MQ2Melee

tried that to just will not keep attack on when i am figning a pet of my other toon
  11. L

MQ2Melee

Mq2melle Settings] SpawnType=15 this is all i have in a file called mq2melee.ini
  12. L

MQ2Melee

Melee Ok made a mq2melee.ini still cant get melee to attack a pet what could i be doing wrong?
  13. L

MQ2Melee

ty Just wanted to say ty to you both
  14. L

MQ2Melee

Is there a way to get melee to work in duels I would like to raise the skills of one of my melee toons dueling a necro pet
  15. L

help with Melee

ty Am really just trying to get melee to cast Crush of Repentance Rk. II is that is possible ty all for your help
  16. L

help with Melee

Am a 90 Paladin how do i set up melee to cast stuns i am still new to this so not sure what to do thank you for any advice you can give
  17. L

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

:( Tried this never got it to work
  18. L

EQ Classic Server

EMU How does one go about playing on a EMU server
  19. L

Keeping an Inventory?

Ty Ty Kat good to know
  20. L

Looking for a macro

:( says that post does not exist