Search results

1. T

Account ganked back

I purchased a zerker account from 400bhp4tw in march of 2014. I took a break from game in july 2014 and the account was ganked back and resold again on this site. admins please help if there is anything that you can do! Sent to: matthew frost (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. -...
  2. T

WArrrulz74

For anyone he owes money too. I have done some extensive research into this. I found his address and his phone number Through our data base at the OSBI I also have his wanted reports for beating up his sister and ex wife and have his wifes home adress numbers. He has warrants in 3 states...
  3. T

BEWARE OF MARK REEVES!!!!!

I purchased a Ranger from Barker48 and recently sold it to a friend. The ranger was ganked back a few days ago by a Mark Daniel Reeves reevesdmark@hotmail.com 2630 71st Circle Apt 101 Vero Beach FL. 32966 Birthdate:04-19-1984 phone number: 2173908430 Thing is dumbass forgot to remove my email...
  4. T

Nuke Threat

My stepfather was hanging out at home yesterday evening when he got a call. He instantly went to the room and grabbed his bags and took of for the air force base. This morning he was sitting in Hawaii. From what hes told me so far Korea says if the US interfears with any ships they will fire...
  5. T

Looking for simple afk camping macro

I thought that I had seen one around at one point but never downloaded it... looking for something simple that will kill PH and named in 1 spot, such as camping for an illusion mask camp that will kill until the item is looted and then camp out or exit. Also killing anything that attacks the...
  6. T

chat window

what happend to the chat window at top of forums page ?