Search results

1. U

PC Shuts down

I had this problem a couple years ago and couldn't find anything to resolve it. Out of lack of patience to find a solution I ended up just reformatting my computer and it fixed it. hehe i doubt thats what you wanted to hear but it worked for me.
  2. U

Hiding achievements

where can you see when aa achievements are?
  3. U

Hiding achievements

is it possible to hide achievements that you complete? from youre guild, group, etc from seeing?
  4. U

Mob dropped items from MMs....

i just did it on a bot so we will see what happens
  5. U

MM exploit??

has something to do with the toon going link dead i guess so just keep messing around with that
  6. U

Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

has something to do with you going ld during the mm and being able to load your 85 back into the zone......dunno anymore then that
  7. U

New xfer pots are on live servers.

only if your name is taken is the name change free.....so if you want a free name change just make a char with your name on the server youre going to.
  8. U

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

whats the lowest lvl monk/bard rallos returns can be done with?
  9. U

Price Check, lol

no, they had the lvl 1 dd proc unless that got nerfed
  10. U

can anyone confirm if beating any task in too short of time is a red flag? just from past experience i do not think Sony looks at how fast people beat a task to alert them that something is up.
  11. U

Building a new computer

i paid 1200$ for my computer 4 years ago and 4 box on it all the time no lag. Now days you can get a faster computer for 600$. If all you are doing is playing a game as old as everquest and internet browsing there is no need to spend more then 600$ imo. Ibuypower.com is a good site if you cant...
  12. U

best way i have done it is with bard chanter cleric. just charming the non-named npc and having them kill named ones. For naggy raid all giants can be charmed so use them as your tanks/dps.
  13. U

cant see how you can solo it but fos3 can be done with 3-4 for sure
  14. U

marketplace name change

what if you dont have your eqplayers automatically updating?
  15. U

marketplace name change

once you use the market place name change how would someone go about finding your old name?
  16. U

Classic MM Nerf / Discussion

so will the raid gear still be better then t5 sod grp gear?
  17. U

Recommendation for Naggy.

anyone had run in with gm doing this yet?
  18. U

how many are people doing this with? i was told if i do it with just 6 i will get banned.
  19. U

ill do naggy raid on xegony you can loot both items. only doing it for 1 person and its whoever offers the most plat so pm me.
  20. U

can you beat lockout on this task with zonelock?