Search results

1. D

Question How do I make my casters melee?

I know it sounds like a silly question but I want everyone in my 6box group to melee. Im only level 60 and on FV so all 3 of my casters have Kelp Hilted Maces, my Druid has Sharkspine Club, and my Cleric has the Coral Headed Mace. Once they start going off that Proc Damage really adds up...
  2. D

Is there a dream team?

Im running the following and only 60 but lots of fun and in the long run seems decent. Warrior Cleric Druid Enchanter Mage Wizard
  3. D

How do I AFK exp?

Im using empty zones to level up my 4 box so risk of detection is proly pretty low. Also Im pretty paranoid anyways so will proly just do this when Im watching TV or eating and check back every 30 mins or so. Just wondering how do I do it using MQ2bot? I want to use my Enchanter to pull stuff...
  4. D

Question 1 group old raids?

I feel like Chelsith is doable. I remember that raid being more of an idiot check. Just follow the emotes and you win. Who ever has to kite just leave everyone else stuck to boss. Then move him when you need to with everyone else following.
  5. D

Im mainly interested in SoD through VoA raids.
  6. D

Stumbled across an iteresting read here: EQ Outrider • View topic - Solo kills. Rangers have soloed all of Crystallos and a few HoT raids. Also saw a video of a SK soloing some big Clock looking thing. My first time through EQ I stopped raiding when WoW came out, which I think was some time...
  7. D

Question how do you block a spell from being cast?

Mq2bot. Only having problem with the Enchanter. My Druid wont keep trying to cast group DS if my Mage already has a more powerful one up.
  8. D

Question how do you block a spell from being cast?

So my Enchanter thinks its cute to spam group spells over and over and over trying to overwrite a single target spell thats actually better. I tried blocking the buff on each character but that did nothing. I want her to never cast Boon of the Clear Mind but cant figure out how to not cast it...
  9. D

Question my shaman dont act right.

OK the puma line will eventually resolve itself. Once I got the PoP version he now casts it in my Warrior. It seems the spell line eventually goes from single target to group. I think the not slowing was a mob health issue. If Shaman was in the process of Cannibalizing and then had to cast...
  10. D

Question my shaman dont act right.

I have a 62 Shaman in my 6 man group and I cant figure out how to make him play properly. He seems to be all over the place and I dont know how to make him act right. He seems to prioritize healing, which is great, but if I wanted a Healbot Id just use a merc. He also does nuke and DoT. But...
  11. D

How do I dungeon crawl?

Really enjoying my Warrior, Shaman, Bard, and Triple Zerker group. Was wondering how I can dungeon crawl with them. Is there a way to keep them following my Warrior without having to hit my /follow macro everytime we enter combat with something. I came across Moveutils last night before bed...
  12. D

Would an all melee group be too obvious?

worried my PC wont be able to handle it. i5-2500k 16 gigs RAM GTX 960 I mean what would I even add? Bard Druid Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard or something more balanced to bring buffs I dont have Beastlord Druid Enchanter Mage (coth bitch) Ranger Wizard
  13. D

Yea I just want them to /stick. Not gonna AFK or warp or any of that. Proly wont even automate their play.
  14. D

Was thinking about running Warrior, Shaman, Bard, and 3x Zerkers. Is that practically holding up a giant flashing neon sign saying "I use MQ"? I used to run a full tank train box in DAoC but that game at least has a /stick command built in. Or at this point do they just not care as long as Im...
  15. D

How to level from 1-55 fast

Have to disagree here. A Mage using the J5 cleric merc is better. I used to do 1-75 and 1k AAs in a few hours. This should work even better once Mercs get buffed next patch. The key is having the Cleric Merc pull healing agro. At lower levels just eat all your mod rods since mobs wont do...