Question 1 group old raids?

Dabrixmgp

Reaction score
Stumbled across an iteresting read here: EQ Outrider • View topic - Solo kills. Rangers have soloed all of Crystallos and a few HoT raids. Also saw a video of a SK soloing some big Clock looking thing.

My first time through EQ I stopped raiding when WoW came out, which I think was some time during GoD. I didnt raid again until I did all of RoF and T1 CotF before quitting again. I was wondering what might be doable with a single group. Right now Im playing Beastlord, Druid, Mage, and Enchanter but will probably add a Warrior and either a Cleric or Wizard depending on what Im lacking.

What level 75-90 raids can I probably beat? Do you even need a real Tank if you have 20 levels on the raid? Are these raids mostly intelligence checks as opposed to DPS checks? I think my PC could prolly handle 4 or 5 more accounts if I need to box in a DPS group with 4 more Wizards. Im sure Berserkers would be better but weapons for them are so damn expensive now. Im on FV and a lot of that loot still sells for a decent chunk of plat, especially weapons. Seems like a good way to make plat and finish some content I wasnt around for.

Can one group a few of the Call of the forsaken raids with little problems

ive one grouped Cotf1 DH2 almost got Dh1 but wiped at 15 EWK2 im leary on for the simple fact the globs would suck on general2

Can RoF raid Dispelling the Shadows be 1-2 group boxed?

I feel like Chelsith is doable. I remember that raid being more of an idiot check. Just follow the emotes and you win. Who ever has to kite just leave everyone else stuck to boss. Then move him when you need to with everyone else following.

also wondering about VoA raids, how boxable are they? my group is mostly TBM raid

also what else would you guys think is possible to do, i love boxing old raids

Last edited:
Can one group a few of the Call of the forsaken raids with little problems

ive one grouped Cotf1 DH2 almost got Dh1 but wiped at 15 EWK2 im leary on for the simple fact the globs would suck on general2

so 2 raids from that expansion you were able to 1 grp?

sent u a pm w some questions tiki in case u get a chance