Search results

1. G

Warp

Warp target places you outside of zone boundary in the new RoS zone Overthere
  2. G

April 19th patch

I am a rogue and I have a /doability 1 and /doability 2 (Hide and Sneak) as a hotkey. After patch when I try to use it I get this error: ACCESS VIOLATION Invalid Execution at location 0xeb25a3e0 >>CCommandHook::Detour@376:pCommand->Function(pChar, szArgs) >>0xeb25a3e0 When I manually try to...
  3. G

MQ doesn't inject into EQ

New install of Windows 7. I did all the updates and while installing MMOBugs it hit a snag installing vc_redist.x64. Although it hit that error it still installed but of course there were issues. I tried installing manually and it continued to snag at the same spot. I decided to reinstall...
  4. G

Warp functioning but broken...

Have tried in multiple zones (in the same expansion) and /warp <anything> might as well be /warp <to random location>. /warp t warps you 'somewhere' but it's not the target you have, /warp succor warps you somewhere but it's just a random place, issuing it again re warps you to another random...
  5. G

Now that Warrior 'Taunt' is useful again...

Would it be possible to add a RAID check to disable its automatic use via MQ2Melee so that it does not ever go off when you are in a raid?
  6. G

Tidbit concerning warping from Holly Lonsdale.

This from an interview with Holly Lonsdale at E3. A solution for illegal warping is being worked on, though Holly can't discuss how this will work currently. Any idea what this might entail or how it might affect MQ2?
  7. G

MQ2Bot - Does anyone have a working Warrior pull/tank ini?

I cannot get warrior to do anything without issuing /findmob command. MQ2Nav is loaded and nav files are made but the warrior just stands there, no mob targeted and no pulling. Here is my ini for MQ2Bot. I did at one point a while ago have this working but can not figure out why it wont work...
  8. G

Using /zone in Underfoot

I am having a heck of a time using /zone in Underfoot zones. It seems that going from one zone to another within Underfoot just camps you out. Going from Brells Rest to Brells Temple = /camp Going from Brells Temple to Convorteum = /camp Going from Brells Rest to Underquarry = Works! Going...
  9. G

Client crash while augmenting

I play on The Hidden Forest and recently decided to try mmobugs compile again as I used to use it on live for many years. Here is my problem, every time I try to augment something, as soon as I put the second item into the aug window my client crashes with an MQ blocking crash info to Sony...
  10. G

How do you use Holy/Downshits??

I mean..from the beginning, I have no idea how to use them..where they go..nothing. Can someone enlighten me on this please? I would like to start using them but am clueless. Thank you!