Search results

1. S

TLP Enchanter

I think I've tried all of the enchanter macros and none of them seem to work on the TLP server. I am thinking of turning Shambot into the chanter macro unless you people know of one that works.
  2. S

me just whining

It looks like wakening sleeper is part of the progression script this time. It doesn't really matter, someone is going to wake her anyway. I guess dumb people feel the need to show the world their greatness. I wish I could be pleased with myself so easily. It would be nice to have several...
  3. S

paypal

Is there anyway to get the new expansion via paypal?
  4. S

mercs

I have a weird bug that keeps happening right now. My account is 16/16 but it wont let me buy mercs. It says I don't have the expansion. I noticed my ranger is moving too fast. ${Me.Speed} is 155 but it seems like I'm at bard speed. So... I was wondering. If a bug can prevent me from buying...
  5. S

Battle Leap

I feel like an dumb ass for not thinking of this sooner. You can cancel the battle leap jump with /setgrav 5
  6. S

Broadcast

I understand that for a game like this to work, it has to be broadcasted. Otherwise they would need to be sending data out like crazy, beyond any isp. So that would mean that every target's target is out there without the ${Target.TargetofTarget} object. SO what I'm saying is, can I alter the...
  7. S

Event driven macroquest

These loops are killing me. I wanna loop escape =) I can make this completely event driven with priority subroutines right? Hp might be hard, but I bet I could have my tank report it like every 5%. Maybe even setup a parse log that I can report manually via ini to determine the damage coming and...
  8. S

Making Aniversary Macro

I started making an anivarsary macro to run. But I realized I gotta try an get a real job doing dishes or something. I can't do this productively on my own. Anyone serious out there that want's to divide the work up with me? I'm copying a lot of the work off that AFK Vxed Bard Macro I seen...
  9. S

Old Bloodfields Solo Tasks

Nothing really new here but it's a strategy I use. It's not always easy finding a fast pased xp group. So here is what I do for not so fast paced xp. I head on over to Old Bloodfields. Warrior and shaman with 2 cleric mercs. I get the four quests from Commander Prezul which are Impairing the...
  10. S

seeking programming advice

I'm not a programmer, I'll be the first to say that. I've messed around with all kinds of programming and scripting languages. The bottom line is I don't really know much about what the machine is doing. So I was wondering if there is anything I should avoid doing. Being on a machine that always...