Search results

1. H

Project Loon

I found this to be interesting. Maybe soon the entire world will have internet access. Project Loon: The Technology - YouTube
  2. H

Couple unrelated questions

1. How do I send a command to my healer through EQBC to target my pet (since its name changes every time)? I know for me it's just /bct HealerName //tar MyName, but if I want to have a macro for it to target my pet I have to change it every time I summon a new pet (I really don't want to spend...
  3. H

Unable to break /stick without typing /stick off

Hello everyone, With the latest compile, I'm no longer able to manually unstick a character by pressing, for example, the S button to attempt to manually walk backwards. With the old compile, If I intervened manually trying to move the character, the stick would break (which is what I want to...
  4. H

Farming Pegasus Feather Cloak with ease.

Guide to Quillmane spawning/farming This might seem simpleton to some, as this really just does what trackers can do without MQ; however, the process is much simpler and more accurate with MQ2Map. Requirements: MQ2Map Process: 1. Zone into South Karana, type /tar Quillmane. When you see that...
  5. H

How safe is mq2melee?

I resubbed to EQ and mmobugs recently, and read up on the new, more active approach Sony is taking towards anti-cheating. With that in mind, I decided not to use any active hacks and to just go with the map this go-round. So I'm doing my thing, playing my cleric, when I see yaulp going off on...