Search results

1. O

Question DoCracks - What do you use?

No blind when I do but it’s seldom
  2. O

Zerker ROS abilities

Has Axe of Rekatok been upgraded from Axe of the Aeons? Rk. I 57567 Rk. II 57568 Rk. III 57569 thank you
  3. O

Plugin MQ2Melee Request

Thank you for clarifying Amplified Frenzy. It was updated in ROS. Would you please add the new version: Bolstered Frenzy Rk. I 57543 Bolstered Frenzy Rk. II 57544 Bolstered Frenzy Rk. III 57545 thank you
  4. O

Ranger RoS Abilities

What's the difference and how is it used?
  5. O

Buying Glowing Sebilisian Armor set

I'm looking to buy one or more sets of Glowing Sebilisian armor. Please Send tell. thank you
  6. O

Plugin MQ2Melee Request

regarding mq2melee for berserkers. Would it be possible to add to mq2melee the 2 disciplines below? 1. Amplified Frenzy 2. Bubbling Rage Ob
  7. O

Buying WTB Skybreaker

FOUND. PLEASE DELETE POST
  8. O

berserker holyshit

It works, thank you very much, you guys are clever.
  9. O

berserker holyshit

I'm not seeing dichotomic rage, what am I missing? in the meantime, Any idea why this doesn't work? holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]}) /disc Dichotomic Rage
  10. O

berserker holyshit

Dichotomic Rage How would you syntax adding Dichotomic Rage to a holyshit? I've tried a couple things but haven't been successful, is it something that could be added as part of mq2melee options? best regards, OB
  11. O

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

great! Very good to work with. A+
  12. O

MQ2bot stick command

I'm aware of the stick commands but I don't see how/where to add them within the mq2bot ini.
  13. O

MQ2bot stick command

trying to be less obvious with mq2bot, Is there a way to make a melee bot not automatically go behind the mob. so basically: 1. attack the mob from anywhere 2. not follow the mob when it flees? thank you, ob
  14. O

Buying WTB Skyiron Kite

please delete thread
  15. O

Question MQ2bot Question

Very cool thank you What does "healer" mean next to 30 in the stick settings ?
  16. O

Question MQ2bot Question

IS there a setting in the ini to make the bot autofollow you? for example as you dungeon crawl, it assists you then also autofollows after fight is completed? thank you. Best Regards, OB
  17. O

Service $175 Powerlevel 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Server's)

Really enjoying working with him. Nice guy and works real fast. Highly recommended.
  18. O

Buying 2.0 Service

Bump
  19. O

Buying WTB Skyreach

Bump