Search results

1. M

Bot Questions and Suggestions

Got a couple of modifications/changes to bot to suggest/request: Targeting during pulling: Currently when pulling the mob being navigated to is targetted, regardless of distance/LoS. Would it be possible to modify the functionality in order to target the mob when at an appropriate...
  2. M

Shaman gifts

Is there any way to use the shaman gift line of spells with bot? They are detected as nukes but do not seem to fire at all for me... Is this due to my ineptitude or do they not work with bot?
  3. M

Divine Alliance

My cleric does not seem to pick up that divine alliance is memmed, I've used /loadbot with it memmed but find no mention of it on start up, any advice how to get mq2bot to recognise it (and use it, I'd imagine as a Maintankbuff)
  4. M

Assist and nuke a non agro target

I've mostly been using mq2bot as it runs out the box without major tweaking but have run into an irritating set of circumstances. In a couple of quests I've needed to kill non agro targets, destroy barrels etc or deal with moving non agro targets. For the most part it happens so infrequently...
  5. M

Slot is null?!

Hi, I started having an issue with the following macro (which was previously functioning) whereby I'm getting the following error: SLOT IS NULL: Could not send notification to 442 leftmouseup Regardless of the slot number the result is the same. Am I missing something silly or did something...
  6. M

GM check

Is there any way to disable gm checking? I do a /gmcheck off and it tells me it's no longer monitoring for GMs however I still get the GM reminders, and more irritatingly the audible reminders. I tend to leave my pc running overnight in the guild lobby and find it somewhat irritating that at...
  7. M

Mq2Melee issue

I cannot seem to find a way for stunning kick not to fire, I've only had this problem since the last patch, I used to have mq2melee set so as stunning kick never fired, I had the control of this tied into one of my macros in such a way that it would always fire immediately following a calanin's...
  8. M

/Testcopy Exploit!!!

If you want unlimited LoN Booster Packs, simply purchase/obtain one in game, copy your character to test server with the booster in a top level slot, open it and if you don't get what you want delete the character rinse and repeat for unlimited boosters....