Search results

1. irishfan

Modbot Spam errors

Hey all I'm seeing this spam in eqbc chat window today , after the patch SOE pushed. Basically making Modbot do nothing but spam this over and over and not heal, debuff etc. No such 'int' member 'ID' modmelee.inc@64 (AdvCombat): /if (${Me.State.Equal[feign]} && ${Group.Puller.ID}==${Me.ID})...
  2. irishfan

MQ2Clickies

As of todays update to mq2clickies. when i do my commands /bcaa //doclicks all . the plugin spams me that like my command is wrong. i haven't changed my hot key. it won't cast my clickies. All 5 toons verified won't work. Thanks
  3. irishfan

Warping a group

I'm trying to warp all my toons to the same target Im using /bcaa// warp t . The bots need a way to target my target to warp . Any information on how to do this is appreciated .:)
  4. irishfan

eqbcs ping messages.

Since the 13th's compile went live eqbcs is giving me massive fits. I read on the compile /issue thread about people crashing due to the window having an error. Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit machines. Which is what i have . I can run 2 toons fine. Log in a third approximately 20 seconds after it...
  5. irishfan

Modbot question

I've been using modbot over a year now and since the early Feb compile I can't tell my bot to cast a buff on another toon . He always will cast on the master , whos commanding . detrimentals all work fine though . It's beneficals that won't target correctly. Command Is /bc <shamandude cast...
  6. irishfan

Fast mem crashes

Any clue why fast mem plugin crashes the eq client if you open your spell book?
  7. irishfan

Stopwatch

I'm looking for an In game stopwatch . Anyone have one thats a basic stop watch .Start a timer . It counts etc . Reset rinse repeat.